How to associate a configuration with a certain label?
A configuration can be associated with a label in 2 ways. Following are the steps for both ways, any one can be used to associate a configuration to the a particular label.
- Go to Inventory > Devices
- Select the device(s) for which you want to associate the configuration to a label
- Click on the 3 horizontal dots at the top right corner to get device option list.
- Click on Label Configuration
- Select the label from the 'Select label to associate' drop down. If you wish to create a new label, please select 'New Label Name' and provide the label name in the 'New Label Name field'
- Click Save
From Label Management:
- Go to Settings > Device Management > Label Management
- Select the label you want to associate with the configuration
- Click on Associate
- Select the device(s) in newly opened slide
- Click Associate
Both ways will associate the selected device's current configuration to the selected label.