How to enable automatic change detection for a device?
Follow the steps given below to enable change detection for a particular device or a device group
- Select one or more devices to enable change detection from the list in Inventory.
- Click on the 3 horizontal dots on the top right corner of the page to get more options.
- Click on "Enable Change Detection".
- Provide the "Syslog Server IP" in the newly opened slide.
- Select a log level for which you want to trigger a backup.
- Click on Update.
Same option can be used to disable change detection, follow the first 3 steps and click on Disable option in the slide and click the Update button.