How to create a new Compliance Rule Group?
By default, Network Configuration Manager consists of a few default rule groups. You can create new rule groups by following the steps given below:
- Go to Compliance tab from the Main Menu.
- Select the "Rule Groups" Tab, if not already selected.
- Click on the add icon next to the tab.
- Give a name to the new Rule Group.
- Provide a description for the Rule Group. (Optional)
- Select all the rules that you want to group together. There are few default rules that are already bundled with Network Configuration Manager. But you can create your own rules, if needed. Please click here to know how.
- Click on Save.