How to create a new Compliance Rule?
Like Compliance policies and rule groups there are few default rules available in Network Configuration Manager. You can create new rules by following the steps given below:
- Go to Compliance tab from the Main Menu.
- Select the "Rules" Tab.
- Click on the add iconnext to the tab.
- Select a type of criteria (Click here to know more about the criteria types) and create a criteria for this rule.
- Click on Next.
- Provide a name for this new rule.
- Provide a description (Optional).
- Select the type of violation (Critical, Major or Warning) if this rule is not adhered.
- Provide a remediation description (Steps that can be taken in case of violation). (Optional)
- Choose a remediation template/configlet that Network Configuration Manager can automatically run in case of violation. Click here to know more about remediation templates/Configlets.
- Click on save.