How to modify Custom column values for one or more devices?
Follow the steps given below to update custom column values of a device or a set of devices:
- Select one or more devices from the list in Inventory.
- Click on the 3 horizontal dots on the top right corner of the page to get more options.
- Click on "Edit Custom Column".
- Browse a text file which has the values of custom column for the selected devices.
- Format of the file content must be (<IP Address> <Custom Column Value 1> <Custom Column 2> <Custom Column 3>), one entry per line without the angular brackets.
- Click on Load File.
Kindly note that, out of your selection of devices, only the devices that have at least one successful backup, will be listed in this slide.