How to set a daily schedule to synchronize vulnerability data in NCM DB?
Follow the instructions in order to run a daily schedule for synchronizing vulnerability data:
- Click on "Firmware Vulnerability" tab and select "Sync Vulnerability DB" option.
- In the tab that opens, you will be able to see when the DB was last updated with the vulnerability data and also the next schedule time.
- You will also be able to see the whether the vulnerability sync was a success/failure.
- ext to "Daily Scheduled Run" you will be allowed to enter a schedule time or change the existing schedule time.
- Once the schedule time is given, click on the save icon.
- If you wish to immediately update the vulnerability data in NCM, you can select "Update Now" option.