ManageEngine® Mobile Device Manager Plus MSP
Help your IT administrators monitor, manage, and secure mobile devices - both corporate owned and personal devices (BYOD) for multiple customers, from a single console with Mobile Device Manager Plus MSP.
With over-the-air (OTA) enrollment and management of mobile devices you can schedule periodic scans to fetch device details and identify jail-broken or rooted devices. The Profile Management feature distinguishes corporate owned and personal devices, giving you the option to apply restrictions and profiles as needed.
Distribute apps from the Play Store, whitelist, or blacklist apps through the App Management feature. Secure your device and data in the instance of a lost or stolen device with features such as corporate data wipe or remote alarm.
You can also define the scope of management for the technicians thereby ensuring complete security and personalised device management for all your customers.
Note: TLS version 1.3 is supported in MDM MSP.
More about Mobile Device Manager Plus MSP.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Android 4.0 or later
- iOS 4.0 or later
- Windows Phone 8 or later
- Windows 10 Laptops
- macOS 10.7 or later
- tvOS 7.0 or later
- Chrome OS 57.0 or later
- iPadOS 13.0 or later
- Smartphones (iPhone, Android, & Windows)
- Tablets (iOS/iPadOS, Android, and Windows)
- Laptops/Desktops(Windows, Chrome OS, and macOS)
- Other devices(iPod touch and Apple TV)
The following sections will help you to get familiar with the product:
- Getting Started: This guide will provide you the details of system requirements, product installation and startup.
- Configuring Mobile Device Manager Plus: This guide will provide you the details about customizing our product to suit your working environment.
- Managing Profiles: Get help for creating,assigning and managing profiles
- Managing apps: Get help for managing and distributing store and enterprise apps
- Geo-Tracking:Locate the geological location of your managed device
- Asset Management: Get help for managing, adding and removing devices.
- Managing blacklisted apps: Get Help for blacklisting apps and managing blacklisted apps
- Security Management: How safe is your corporate data should a device go missing? Visit this page for details on device security.
- Reports: Get out of the box reports including app by device, devices by model and more.