Issues fixed in 13790
- While updating/editing a Monitor group Display Name via REST API, special characters get replaced with '. This issue is fixed.
- The GetDowntimeDetails Rest API now fetches the user the “number of Seconds of Downtime”.
- The GetMonitorData API now supports multiple resourceids as input parameter.
- In the Bookmark Widget, the Display names of bookmarks are displayed as 'null' if they include Chinese and Japanese characters. This issue is resolved.
- We now display Customer Count Information for Queues in ActiveMQ monitoring.
- As per the SAP HANA password policy, users are forced to change their password after specific period of time. This affected data collection. Users will now be alerted of this in the Health Message.
Issues fixed in 13780
- In Oracle Database Monitoring, Recent Backup and View Alert Log History Link was not working from Admin Server. This issue is fixed.
- All attributes were not being displayed in the Tabular data widget in the Dashboard. This behavior has been corrected.
- Users could not access the Schedule Reports URL using the localhost when multiple DNS addresses were configured for the Applications Manager machine. This issue is resolved.
- In the Custom Field filter, the ‘Include SubGroups’ option not working for the Operator role in the Monitor Groups Widget. This issue is fixed.
- In the Credentials Manager, the issue in updating 'Public Key Authentication' Enabled/Disabled in SSH Credential is resolved.
- When a Monitor group's availability status changed from Critical to Unknown, the calculation of Availability Percentage was not taking place properly. This issue is fixed.
Issues fixed in 13770
- SNMP (v1 and v2) trap actions were not working due to community string encoding error in Applications Manager Version 13740. This issue is fixed.
- For JBoss 6 EAP, the message "Server is running, but suspended" was being displayed even when the server was in running state. This issue is resolved.
- The SNMP Trap Listener v3 was not receiving traps due to an error while fetching trap details. This issue has been fixed.
- The Attribute search feature in the Reports tab has been modified to handle case insensitivity and to distinguish between monitor types for similar attributes.
- Discovering vCenter from the Admin server led to error page. This behavior has been corrected.
Issues fixed in 13760
- When a ticket was closed in SDP, a new ticket was not being generated, in spite of Advanced settings set to open a new ticket. This issue is fixed.
- Repeated alerts were being generated on a Virtual Machine’s availability based on its powered state.
- In Jboss (versions 4 & older) and Weblogic (all versions), auto deployment of the agent failed due to the resource URL not being accessible. This issue affected builds 13700 and later and is now fixed.
Issues fixed in 13750
- Scheduled Task thresholds were not being applied when the current server time was lesser than the task’s next run time. We have provided the option to enable this.
- The data collection issue in Microsoft SQL Log shipping when using a PGSQL backend is fixed.
- In Custom Monitors, the File Size was being displayed in an incorrect format. This issue is resolved.
- In File/Directory monitoring, issues in Content-check were detected when the last modified date of the file contained no year info. This behavior has been corrected.
- Users were unable to view the user-image in the Alarms tab when acknowledging an Alert in the Admin server. This issue is fixed.
- The port was not being updated from Edit Monitor page for DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM Informix, MySQL & Sybase databases. This issue is fixed.
- In Oracle database monitoring, the Reads/Writes attributes were showing no value for temporary tablespaces. This issue is fixed.
- When using the List Monitor API with type Virtual, not all the monitors of type Virtual were being listed. This issue is fixed.
Issues fixed in 13740
- We have fixed the issue of authentication failure in Mail Server monitors after upgrading to mail-1.4.6.jar. This issue affected builds 13600 to 13730
- Currently, only the servers under the host controllers are identified and added for JBoss cluster set up. Servers deployed under the domain controller were not being identified and added. This issue is fixed and now the servers under domain controller are also detected.
- The issue in collecting AWS S3 buckets data due to removal of the CRIMSON.jar file is fixed. This issue affected builds 13680 to 13730.
Security Vulnerability issues:
- Post-authentication SQL injection vulnerability in the HostResourceAction class when the "resourceid" parameter is used in SQL queries without sanitization. This vulnerability is fixed.
- Arbitrary File Deletion and Reading of File using the CustomFieldsFeedServlet. This vulnerability is fixed.
- CVE-2018-11808: Incorrect Access Control in CustomFieldsFeedServlet.
Issues fixed in 13730
- The option to select SAP MaxDB database was missing when adding a Database Query Monitor. This option has been added.
- HTML characters were appearing in the Business view due to a broken tooltip message. This issue is fixed.
- The Oracle Alert logs were not being cleared even when there was not data collected. This issue is resolved.
- Users were unable to add an LDAP monitor from the Admin server. This issue is fixed.
- Users got an error whenever they tried to acknowledge or clear alarms from the mobile app. This issue is fixed.
Security Vulnerability issues:
- We have fixed Unauthenticated SQL Injection vulnerabilities in the AMUserResourcesSyncServlet.
Issues fixed in 13720
- In ServiceDesk Plus Integration, the CI resource name duplication issue is fixed.
- Editing and updating SLAs (Admin tab -> Manage SLA) lead to an exception page along with the SLA not being updated. This issue is resolved.
- The replication data collection issue in MySQL Version 5.7 is fixed.
Issues fixed in 13710
- In Web User Experience Monitoring, when users click on the Cancel or Reset button in the new monitor page, the monitor created in Site24x7 was not being deleted. This issue is resolved.
- The Admin page displays ??? characters in the Chinese and Japanese builds. This issue affects builds 13690 and 13700 and is fixed in 13710.
- Health status was not getting cleared in Oracle tabular attributes. This issue is fixed.
ServiceDesk Plus Integration Issues:
- Tickets were getting reopened even after the user had set a custom period as reopen threshold. This issue is fixed.
- The issue of new tickets being created in ServiceDesk Plus when the alarm goes from Warning to Critical is resolved.
Security Vulnerability issues:
- We have fixed Unauthenticated File Upload and Remote Code Execution vulnerabilities in Mib File Upload.
Issues fixed in 13700
- In SDP MSP, the item fields were not being fetched properly while loading the Log a ticket form with the proper Account, Site, Category and Subcategory selected. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in consolidated mail action to check the business hours selection is fixed.
- Notes were not being added when the option "Add notes for the ticket whenever an annotation is added is made for the alarms" was enabled for Service Now. This behavior is corrected.
- The execute program action was returning exit code 1 when double-quotes (“”) were used in $RCAMSG_PLAINTEXT of script arguments. This issue is fixed.
- Enabling reports for Tomcat's web application attributes from the UI navigates to Apache Geronimo monitor. This issue is resolved.
- Action execution with replaceable tags $HOSTNAME failed for certain windows cluster resource type attributes. This issue is fixed.
- Bulk threshold configuration is now supported for 'Replication Agent Status' attribute.