Management of Microsoft .NET made easy
Applications Manager helps you in monitoring performance, availability, and usage statistics of Microsoft .NET Servers. Monitoring Microsoft .NET involves automatic diagnoses, notification of problems in the Microsoft .NET Servers.
Applications Manager provides you with wholesome Windows Monitoring - Windows Server monitoring, MS SQL monitoring, Exchange Server Monitoring along with .NET monitoring.
Monitoring Microsoft .NET provides for delivering comprehensive fault management and proactive alarm notifications, checking for impending problems, triggering appropriate actions and gathering performance data for planning, analysis, and reporting.
Some of the components that can be monitored in Microsoft .NET are:
- Memory Usage
- Thread Pools
- Network Traffic
Microsoft .NET Monitoring Capabilities
- Out-of-the-box management of Microsoft .NET availability and performance - checks if it is running and processing requests.
- Monitors performance statistics such as Heapsize, threads, network traffic, connections, exceptions, etc.,. Alarms can be configured for these parameters.
- Based on the thresholds configured, notifications and alarms are generated. Actions are executed automatically based on configurations.
- Performance graphs and reports are available instantly. Grouping of reports, customized reports, and graphs based on date is available.
Note: Also check out Application Manager's IIS Monitoring and .NET Web Transactions Monitoring.
Applications Manager provides in-depth availability and performance monitoring of IIS Servers. Applications Manager connects to the IIS server and checks for the availability and response time at regular intervals of time.
The IIS Management feature helps optimize IIS server performance and also provides comprehensive management reports. It ensures availability through automated event escalation via email, SMS etc. and helps taking corrective action by executing user scripts that can help, restart a service etc.
The components that are monitored in IIS Server:
- Response Time
- Website Stats
- Application Pools
IIS Monitoring Capabilities
- Out-of-the-box management of IIS server.
- Monitors performance statistics such as availability, response time and website stats.
- Displays the availability and health status of the different pools in the server.
- Based on the thresholds configured, notifications and alarms are generated if the IIS or any specified attribute within the system has problems. Actions are executed automatically based on configurations.
- Performance graphs and reports are available instantly. Reports can be grouped and displayed based on availability, health, and connection time.
- Delivers both historical and current IIS performance metrics, delivering insight into the performance over a period of time.
Monitoring .NET Web Transactions with APM Insight
Applications Manager's APM Insight is an integrated approach to managing and monitoring the performance of complex .NET Web Transactions. Applications Manager helps to better visualize .NET Web transactions, with insight into key performance metrics starting from CLR performance to URLs to SQL queries.
.NET Web Transactions Monitoring Capabilities
- Monitor .NET application performance and availability from end user to database perspective.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and drill down to the offending code.
- Perform real-time monitoring of CLR performance and health.
- Measure user satisfaction with Apdex scores.
- Trace individual transactions and pinpoint the root cause of issues.
- Simplify troubleshooting of code latencies to deliver superior user experience.