Active Directory Monitoring
Monitoring Active Directory at Ease
Applications Manager provides in-depth availability and performance monitoring of Active Directory services. In addition, Active Directory monitoring also includes Kerberos Key Distribution Center Service monitoring, DNS Client Service monitoring, and Net Logon Service monitoring.
The Active Directory monitor ensures availability through automated event escalation via email, SMS etc. and helps taking corrective action by executing user scripts that can help, restart a service etc.
Active Directory Monitoring Capabilities
Some of the key components that are monitored in Active Directory:
||Checks for the availability of Active Directory Monitor
||Gives the response time of the Active Directory Monitor
|LDAP Bind Time
||Provides the time required for completion of last successful LDAP binding.
|LDAP Client Sessions
||Indicates the number of clients connected to LDAP clients.
||Provides the details regarding local security and login policies.
|AB Client Sessions
||Indicates the number of connected Address Book client sessions.
- In addition, System and Performance Counter Monitor are also monitored in Active Directory monitor.
- Active Directory monitor also allows the user to monitor CPU utilization, Disk utilization, and Memory utilization in percentage.
- Active Directory monitor allows user to monitor NTLM authentications, and Replication Traffic In/Out in Bytes.
- Active Directory monitor also allows the users to monitor Total Replication Objects In/Out in Bytes.
- Out-of-the-box monitoring support for Active Directory services.
- Monitors performance statistics such as availability and response time.
- Based on the thresholds configured, notifications and alarms are generated if the Active Directory services or any specified attribute within the system has problems. Actions are executed automatically based on configurations.
- Performance graphs and reports are available instantly. Reports can be grouped and displayed based on availability, health, and connection time.