Take Control of Monitoring services on Telnet, TCP/IP Port
Applications Manager provides in-depth availability and performance monitoring of different services running on a TCP port such as FTP-21, Telnet-23, etc. in the network. Applications Manager connects to the service configured for monitoring, checks availability and the response time of the service.
The Service Monitoring Management feature enables performance management by monitoring the response time of the service and updates the status based on a given threshold and also provides comprehensive management reports. It also ensures availability through automated event escalation via email, SMS etc. and helps taking corrective action by executing user scripts that can help, restart a service etc.
The components that are monitored:
||Gives the availability of service
||Gives the response time of service
Service Monitoring Capabilities
- Out-of-the-box management of the service.
- Monitors performance statistics such as Availability and Response time.
- Based on the thresholds configured, notifications and alarms are generated if the mail server or any specified attribute within the system has problems. Actions are executed automatically based on configurations.
- Performance graphs and reports are available instantly. Reports can be grouped and displayed based on availability, health, and connection time.
- Delivers both historical and current service performance metrics, delivering insight into the performance over a period of time.