Monitoring Web servers made easy
Applications Manager provides in-depth availability and performance monitoring of any web server application.
The Web server monitoring feature enables performance management by monitoring the response time of the application and updates the status based on a given threshold and also provides comprehensive management reports.
It also ensures availability through automated event escalation via email, SMS etc. and helps taking corrective action by executing user scripts that can help then help, restart a service etc.
Out of box support is provided for :
The components that are monitored in web server:
||Gives the availability of the web server
||Gives the response time of the web server
Web server Monitoring Capabilities
- Out-of-the-box management of Web servers.
- Monitors performance statistics such as Availability and Response time.
- Based on the thresholds configured, notifications and alarms are generated if the web server or any specified attribute within the system has problems. Actions are executed automatically based on configurations.
- Performance graphs and reports are available instantly. Reports can be grouped and displayed based on availability, and connection time.
- Delivers both historical and current web server performance metrics, delivering insight into the performance over a period of time.