Take Control of WebSphere MQ Management
- Do you want to check if your WebSphere MQ Server is always up & running?
- Do you want to track the performance of your WebSphere MQ Servers?
- Do you want to proactively monitor the problems with the messaging services?
Applications Manager monitors the performance and availability of IBM WebSphere MQ Server and helps in capacity planning.
WebSphere MQ monitoring includes delivering comprehensive fault management and proactive alarm notifications, checking for impending problems, triggering appropriate actions and gathering performance data for planning, analysis, and reporting.
Some of the components that can be monitored in WebSphere MQ are:
- Channel ( Status, Bytes- Sent, Received, Buffers- Sent, Received)
- Listener Stats (Status, Session Count, Backlog, Health)
- Queue (Current Depth, % of Queue Occupied, Open Input Count, Open Output Count, Health)
IBM WebSphere MQ Management Capabilities
- Out-of-the-box management of performance and availability of the WebSphere MQ
- Monitors WebSphere MQ performance statistics such as Channel, Listener Stats, Queue etc. alarms can be configured for these parameters.
- Based on the thresholds configured, notifications and alarms are generated. Actions are executed automatically based on configurations.
- Performance graphs and reports are available instantly. Grouping of reports, customized reports, and graphs based on date is available.
To start monitoring your WebSphere infrastructure, download ManageEngine Applications Manager now.