Take Control of Exchange Server Management
ManageEngine Applications Manager provides in-depth availability and performance monitoring of Microsoft Exchange Server. Enterprise mail servers are critical to the business and Applications Manager gives the ability to monitor Exchange Servers and provides simple Exchange Server Reporting capabilities.
The Exchange Server Management feature enables performance management by monitoring the response time of the server and updates the status based on a given threshold and also provides comprehensive management reports. In addition to reports that aid Exchange capacity planning, Exchange Server Reporting, it also ensures availability and health through automated event escalation via email, SMS and helps taking corrective action by executing user created scripts.
Exchange Server Performance Monitoring
Applications Manager supports monitoring Exchange Server performance and provides various graphical views that help administrators ensure Business Critical mail servers and Windows infrastrucuture performa as expected.
Exchange Server Reporting
In addition to performance monitoring, various Exchange server reports are provided. Reports for over 30 critical metrics are provided to help the administrator understand usage patterns and make educated decisions.
Capacity Planning for Exchange Server
You can perform Exchange server capacity planning and provision servers appropriately in production by looking at the reports provided by ManageEngine Applications Manger. For example the below graphic shows one of the metrics Inbound Connections to an Exchange Server.br>
Exchange Server monitoring invloves checking the availability of the following services:
- MS Exchange Information Store
- MS Exchange Site Replication Store
- MS Exchange MTA Stacks
- MS Exchange Management
- MS Exchange System Attendant
- MS Exchange Routing Engine
- MS Exchange Event Service
You can view the performance data as attributes of the system via reports and graphs.
Get started with proctive Exchange Server Monitoring with ManageEngine Applications Manager and download ManageEngine Applications Manager now or learn more about other Mail Server Monitoring
"We used MOM 2000 and 2005 before ApplicationsManager. We were not satisfied with the reports that mom produces. AppManager gives really comprehensive reports about our systems. We have nearly 70 servers (Microsoft and Tru64 and HPUX, HP DL and HP Alpha servers) around including branch offices. We are using Oracle databases. AppManager's Oracle monitor pages are really good for our Oracle DBAs.
The most important property of AppManager is that there are no AGENTS anymore. The notifications section is also the important thing that we use mostly.
Online Support was a great opportunity for us. Thanks for this real system monitoring tool."
Systems Support Engineer (Group Director)
Exchange Server Monitoring Capabilities
- Out-of-the-box management of Exchange Server.
- Monitors performance statistics such as response time, Availability.
- Based on the thresholds configured, notifications and alarms are generated if the mail server or any specified attribute within the system has problems. Actions are executed automatically based on configurations.
- Performance graphs and reports are available instantly. Reports can be grouped and displayed based on availability and health,
- Delivers both historical and current Exchange Server performance metrics, delivering insight into the performance over a period of time.