Oracle E-Business Suite Performance Monitoring
Questions to ponder
- Want to know how the different components of Oracle E-Business Suite (Oracle EBS)are performing?
- Do you want to drill down to the root cause of the bottleneck in your Oracle E-Business Suite?
- Do you need a trend analysis report for capacity planning?
The solution we offer is ManageEngine® Applications Manager.
ManageEngine® Applications Manager's Oracle E-Business Suite monitor enables you to monitor the availability and performance of your Oracle EBS Setup, from a centralized web console.
Oracle EBS consists of many product lines like enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and supply-chain management(SCM) computer applications. Effectively monitoring these modules is a challenge to any IT administrator.
Oracle E-Business Suite Management
Critical Oracle EBS Performance metrics that are monitored
- Number of connections
- Active Connections
- Active Requests
- Completed Requests
- Average Response Time
- Minimum Response Time
- Maximum Response Time
- Process Heap Size
Oracle E-Business Suite Monitoring Capabilities
- Out-of-the-box monitoring of Oracle EBS availability and performance.
- Monitors performance statistics such as connection statistics, request statistics etc. Alarms can be configured for these parameters.
- Based on the thresholds configured, notifications and alarms are generated. Actions are executed automatically based on configurations.
- Performance graphs and reports are available instantly. Reports can be grouped and displayed based on availability, health, and connection time.
- Delivers both historical and current Oracle EBS performance metrics, delivering insight into the performance over a period of time.