With an agentless approach and a single console for monitoring heterogeneous set of servers, Applications Manager is the tool for IT administrators for an easy IT management. It combines proactive monitoring of a hybrid set of applications and servers across physical, virtual and cloud environments. The server monitoring capabilities include support for:
Monitor CPU, Disk and System Processes
- Identify if CPUs are running at full capacity.
- Monitor individual CPU Core usage on the servers.
- Spot the System Processes/ Applications using high Server Resources.
Monitor Network Interface Traffic
- Identify the status of the machines in the network.
- Understand how much network load the server handles.
- With the service monitoring capability, monitor any TCP/ IP service.
Inventory and Capacity Planning
- Allocate resources efficiently, with our capacity planning tool.
- Get report on utilization of CPU, Memory, Disk I/O.
- Make sure the IT Team provisions servers on time to meet the needs of the business.
- Out-of-the-box hardware monitoring for Dell and HP servers.
- Track the power, fan and temperature sensor reading.
- Narrow down the issues with expensive hardware repairs, by monitoring the underlying hardware.
- Monitor VMware ESX/ESXi servers, Microsoft Hyper-V servers and their guest virtual machines.
- Discover VMware resources through vCenter server.
- Automated virtual resource provisioning based on threshold violations.
Out-of-the-box support for 50+ applications
- Monitors application servers, databases, servers, middleware, web transactions, etc.
- Track various applications from a single console, making it cost effective.
- Integrated solution that provides insight into your diverse applications .