How do I monitor Skype for Business IMs in my organization?
Instant Messaging (IM) allows users in your organization to communicate with each other using text messages. To keep this communication going, you need to keep an eye on how IM is being used in your organization and if there have been any configuration changes.
Exchange Reporter Plus allows you to:
- Get information about all IMs between users.
- View the users with the most IM sessions.
- List details about your users' IM sessions with external users.
- View the IM filters configured in your organization.
Figure 1: Get details about top IM users using Exchange Reporter Plus.
To access these reports:
- Go to the Skype for Business tab.
- Click the Instant Messaging sub-category.
- Choose any of the 4 IM reports displayed in the next screen.
This way, you can keep an eye on how IM is being used in your organization.
Need further assistance? Fill this form, and we'll contact you rightaway.