Exchange Server Traffic Reports
The importance of an Exchange Messaging system cannot be undermined in today's business environment. When an Exchange server goes down, and performs below its potential, the entire organization goes topsy and turvy. With so much at stake, the need to monitor the Exchange server traffic continuously and accurately is only on the rise. To address such needs, Exchange Reporter Plus designed the Server Traffic reports to closely monitor the server traffic and to provide real-time information on the health of Exchange servers.
The web based reporting solution monitors the following parameters
- Server to server Exchange traffic in terms of the number and size of the messages sent.
- Mail delivery time taken by a server to check if it falls within an acceptable range.
- Server performance in terms of the number of messages sent and received by the server within any given time period.
- Exchange server performance based on the size of messages handled by the server.
Server to Server Traffic Report
Delivery Times by Server Report
Number of Messages Sent By Server Report
Size of Messages Sent By Server Report
Number of Messages Received By Server Report
Size of Messages Received By Server Report
Why is it that important?
- Such server health monitoring reports ensure that the Exchange servers are operating optimally. Possibilities of under or over-utilization of the Exchange server resources is completely ruled out.
- You can get complete details on the message traffic handled by the Exchange servers. Any kind of performance anomaly can be mended at an early stage before it explodes into a big problem.
- These reports indicate and prevent possible service outages, proactively manage the servers and assist in resource optimization and monitoring.
Ensure that the server functions to its potential using these reports and raise proactive measures when the performance falls below the threshold. Exchange Reporter Plus also allows you to view server traffic based on emails sent over business and non-business hours. These traffic reports can be obtained for server versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016, and can be exported to CSV, PDF (Adobe Acrobat), XLS (Excel), and HTML formats.