Exchange Overall Organization Traffic Reports
An Exchange system has almost become a business critical application. You have to be proactive and vigilant when it comes to handling Exchange issues. It is now required of you to gain complete knowledge about overall organization traffic. You can simplify this whole process with the help of Exchange Reporter Plus' overall organization traffic reports that perform a detailed traffic analysis across your Exchange servers.
With the overall organizational traffic reports, you can
- Check the total number/size of messages sent and received in an Exchange organization over any period of time.
- Track the total number of internal and external messages communicated.
- Find the average number of internal and external messages communicated every day.
- Monitor the size of messages sent and received over one week, one month or any custom period.
- Gauge the average size of internal and external message sent and received in an Exchange organization on any single day.
Organization Traffic Summary report
Sent Traffic by Messages report
Sent Traffic by Size report
Received Traffic by Messages report
Received Traffic by Size report
The reports under this category include
- Organization Traffic Summary report - Provides a broad dashboard view of the overall Exchange traffic.
- Sent Traffic by Messages report - When granularity is set to daily, this report lists the total number of internal and external messages sent on every single day within the chosen period.
- Sent Traffic by Size report - A reporting tool to monitor the outbound messages size. Both the internal and external message size can be monitored. Setting granularity to daily provides a detailed knowledge on the size of outbound messages.
- Received Traffic by Messages report - The number of messages received is listed in the form of pie chart. Modifying the granularity level can provide even hourly and daily statistics on the received traffic.
- Received Traffic by Size report - This report lists the inbound traffic from the size perspective. The report can provide details on size of internal and external messages received.
The overall organization traffic reports provide a clear picture about where your organization stands in terms of overall email traffic by performing traffic analysis over Exchange server versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. These reports can be exported to a destination folder in CSV, PDF (Adobe Acrobat), XLS (Excel), and HTML formats.