Exchange Intra-organizational and Custom Recipients Traffic reports
Any Exchange organization would require some aggregate mechanisms in place to closely monitor the email traffic within the Exchange boundary. Exchange Reporter Plus provides exclusive reports which come as an ally to Exchange IT professionals in performing such tasks.
Intra-organizational traffic reports
These reports help you in getting detailed statistics on all mailbox traffic related activities happening within your Exchange organization. They aid the administrator in:
- Checking the number and size of messages sent by any specific user and the corresponding top 10 receivers on any given day or over a period.
- Finding the Exchange user receiving maximum messages both by count and size, and the top 10 senders.
- Monitoring the email traffic between any two specific Exchange users closely.
List of Intra-organizational Traffic Reports
- Mails Exchanged Between Users
- Number of Mails sent by a specific User
- Size of Mails sent by a specific User
- Number of Mails received by a specific User
- Size of Mails received by a specific User
- Traffic Between Two Specific Users
- Sent Traffic By Domains
- Received Traffic By Domains
Custom Recipients traffic reports
With these reports, it becomes fairly simple to monitor and track the email traffic among the custom recipients like mail enabled users and contacts.
Once the report is scheduled and generated, an Exchange Personnel can:
- Identify the top 10 custom recipients to whom email messages are communicated both in terms of number and count.
- Find the number of messages sent to a custom recipient.
- Track the top exchange users sending the maximum number of messages to the custom recipients in terms of both count and size.
List of Reports on traffic from/to Internet (by specific User)
- Number of Mails Sent by a User
- Size of Mails Sent by a User
- Number of Mails Received by a User
- Size of Mails Received by a User
- Number of Mails Sent to a Specific Domain by a Given User
- Number of Mails Received to a Specific Domain by a Given User
Such concise reports can help in protecting against spamming activities and preventing any kind of intentional malicious attacks. You can keep a vigilant eye on the mailing activities of the Exchange users and custom recipients, and analyse the email traffic with ease. Furthermore, these reports are available for server versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016, and can be exported to CSV, PDF (Adobe Acrobat), XLS (Excel), and HTML formats.