Unable to collect Mailbox Information using the credentials provided in the 'Organization Settings' page.
This error occurs when logon to MAPI Client fails. This is required for collecting Mailbox Information of users. The credentials provided under 'Organization Settings’ page or while configuring 'Exchange Reporter Plus Service' might be incorrect.
Verify the correctness of username and password entered in the organization settings page. Verify if the user credential provided,
- Has a live accessible mailbox
- Has Send As" and "Receive As" permissions on the Organization mailboxes.
- Is a member of one of the following Groups
- 'Exchange View only Administrator Group' if Exchange Server 2003 User
- 'Exchange Organizational Administrator Group' if Exchange Server 2007 User
- 'Organizational management Group' if Exchange 2010 User
Need further assistance? Fill this form, and we'll contact you rightaway.