Exchange Reporter Plus complimentary license
We, at ManageEngine, have sworn to make IT easier, which is why you've received this complimentary license. If you use Exchange for business emails, you should definitely check out Exchange Reporter Plus.
Exchange Reporter Plus offers more than 300 reports that help you analyze, audit, and monitor your entire Exchange environment. The reports can be exported to a destination folder in any format, including CSV, PDF, XLS, or HTML.
Check out all the reporting, change auditing, and monitoring features of Exchange Reporter Plus.
The ManageEngine ExchangeReporter Plus Advantage
- 100+ automated reports to manage your Exchange deployment
- A convenient product dashboard that offers a panoramic view of top mailboxes in Exchange organization, Server storage usage, Exchange mail traffic summary etc., presented in the form of tabulations and graphs
- Mailbox traffic analysis by size and number of messages exchanged
- Compiled information on permissions associated with mailboxes and users
- Mailbox content tracking
- ActiveSync traffic analysis
- Reporting on 'Outlook Web Access' usage
- Audit feature to investigate unauthorized mailbox logons and other critical changes
- Support extended for customization of reports using data filters, automatic scheduling and generation of reports in multiple formats.
- Configure alerts for events that require looking into and get notified on the same !
- This unconditional complimentary ExchangeReporter Plus license is meant for use by you / or by your organization only & valid for a year.
- If you wish to upgrade, please visit the online store.
How do I apply my complimentary license?
- Save your license to a location in your computer.
- Login to the Exchange Reporter Plus Web Client (username: admin | password: admin).
- Click the License link at the top right corner of the page.
- In the pop-up window, click browse and select the license file.
- Click Upgrade.
Visit our online store to upgrade to the paid version.