Steps to change the DB port number in Exchange
If you want to change the default DB port number in Exchange Reporter Plus, follow the 7 simple steps given below:
- Go to the default installation directory of Exchange Reporter Plus. (By default, Exchange Reporter plus is installed under:C:\ManageEngine\Exchange Reporter Plus)
- Open the conf folder.
- Go to the database_params.conf file.
- Open with notepad or any other application as suited.
- In the window that appears, you can find all database related parameters.
- Check the port number in the url (the default DB port number is 33309). If you need that port number for another application or it's already in use, enter a different port number and save the file.
- Restart the product to save the changes.
Note: Changing the port number will not affect existing data but changing the database name would.
To learn more such Exchange Reporter Plus hacks, click here.
Need further assistance? Fill this form, and we'll contact you rightaway.