How to find managed users count in Exchange server
Exchange Reporter Plus offers an easy way to find out the managed users mailboxes. Since licensing for the product is also based on the number of mailboxes (user count) managed, you can at any time choose which mailboxes to manage or not to manage. This will help you free the licenses that get wasted on managing non-vital mailboxes. In this solution, you can also configure and manage or unmanage mailboxes for multiple Exchange servers, tenants and Skype servers by following the steps given below:
- Go to the Settings tab on the top pane.
- Navigate to Admin > Utilities > License management.
- In the window that appears, you can view total count of license purchased, the currently managed mailboxes and remaining license.
- Navigate between the Organization, Tenant and Skype Forest tabs to view the list of users or mailboxes managed.
- You can use the Manage All, Unmanage All options to manage and unmanage all the mailboxes simulatenously.
- To get the list of all managed users, click on the total count of managed mailbox. Users can be managed or unmanaged individually by selecting the checkboxes.
- Use the Alert Me option on the top-right corner to get an immediate notification if a user’s license is about to expire or if the count of remaining licenses fall below a set threshold limit.
- Schedule the managing and unmanaging functionalities.
- Import the list of users as a CSV file to add users in bulk, when required.
- Choose to exclude all the disabled users in your Exchange environment directly.
Note: This is beneficial as the product license doesn’t have to be wasted on managing a disabled user’s mailbox. It will get released automatically which you can later choose to use for managing another active user.
To know more about other Exchange Reporter Plus hacks, click here.
Need further assistance? Fill this form, and we'll contact you rightaway.