Applications Manager Bug Fixes
|List of Bug Fixes and minor feature enhancements in ManageEngine Applications Manager
- The enable / disable reports for any attribute which used to archiving for the default attributes of the same type. This issue is fixed.
- The issue with replaceable tags $HOSTNAME, $HOSTIP for script monitor , file monitor and custom monitor type is fixed.
- The issue with replaceable tag $MONITORTYPE for child attributes is fixed
- The issue with the anomaly profile when alert changes to clear state is fixed.
- The issue with updating error message of Weblogic server when the server goes down is fixed.
- Web Applications that are not present in Tomcat server removed after 3 consecutive polls for version 5.x and above.
- The issue with attribute values not being shown in the UI when the status poll is enabled for JMX application is fixed.
- The issue with disabling a table row in database query monitor is fixed.
- The issue with adding Tomcat server when the header of the default URL is customized is fixed.
- The issue in script monitor output parsing is fixed.
- The issue fixed in Java Runtime monitor, where thread is not killed when threaddump, heapdump action triggered.
- The performance issue in Oracle Application Server of the connection stream not closing is fixed.
- The issue with SAPDebug.bat script is fixed.
- The issue with accessing RBM monitors graph from Monitor Group is fixed.
- The issue with including the actions in export Threshold CSV is fixed.
- The issue with MongoDB details page going to blank page in IE when flash plugin is not installed is fixed.
- The parsing issue in process monitor when the locale decimal separator is a comma is fixed.
- The issue in retaining the SNMP version under Admin > Performance Data Collection > SNMP is fixed.
- The issue with pattern matching on applying a string threshold in Trap action is fixed.
- The issue with monitoring the Hardware details of the server where Applications Manager running is fixed.
- The issue with creation of new SLA for manager role is fixed.
- The Hyper-V Server response time calculation issue is fixed.
- The issue with rendering Search results not being performed due to case sensitivity is fixed.
- The delay in receiving the trap due to DNS resolving is fixed.
- The issue with fetching all the monitors from site24x7 is fixed.
- The issue with displaying derived attributes for JBoss in dashboard and enable reports is fixed.
- The issue with the ‘send email’ option of Availability Trend and Outage Comparison report is fixed.
- The issue of updating the alert on receiving event from the same type in every poll with event log monitor is fixed.
- The performance issue in Oracle backup jobs and processes is fixed.
- False alerts being issued in the IIS monitor is fixed.
- Support for bulk import for Java Runtime monitor.
- Support for DB2 version 10.x.
- Support for Custom Scaling Option for Top N Monitor widgets.
- The option provided to generate audio alert for Availability and warning alerts in Plasma View.
- Sharepoint debug script added.
- The option to configure ping packets provided under Admin -> Performance polling -> Ping Monitor.
- The option to input Endpoint URL in UI for Webservices monitor.
- PDF option for APMInsight is added.
- The option to enable / disable datacollection for databases in Sybase is added.
Version 11 (11510 Build)
- The issue with JNDI name updated as null during Java Runtime monitor edit where on update.
- The issue in Bulk Username/Password Update of some monitors like JBoss, DNS, LDAP etc.
- The issue handled for script table output unique column containing special character.
- The issue in Datacollection for Apache Monitor with authentication enabled on editing the monitor is fixed.
- Only admin users can perform unmanage and manage operation from iphone.
DotNet application stopped Datacollection when the applications deployed are deleted. This is now fixed.
- Error in Trend Analysis Report for attributes like DiskIO, Windows Performance counters etc is fixed.
- Issue in not displaying graph in WebSphere Appserver (JDBC Connection Pools, Create Count) in MSSQL backend is fixed.
- False Alarm/Action issue in URL Monitor when there is RCA change is fixed.
- Issue in monitoring the Microsoft Exchange Credential Service in Exchange server 2010 is fixed.
- Issue in displaying Availability Report 7/30 - Last Week report is fixed.
- Report header is missing in the popup page in APM Plug-in is fixed.
- Swap Memory Utilization is not available for SUN Solaris Sub Zone Servers is fixed.
- The issue in triggering critical/warning actions from Clear state for Monitor Group is fixed.
- The issue in deleting the tables and tabular attributes for custom monitor types is fixed.
- The issue in showing datastore count in vcenter details page is fixed .
- In JSON feed special character in Monitor Group name / RCA is handled.
- Issue in SSL certificate monitor containing special character (&) in the certificate information is fixed.
- Issue in displaying AIX server Page space details is fixed.
- Issue when opening command shell for a server monitor which is added using ssh-key based authentication is fixed.
- Performance issue related to Script Monitor Data collection is fixed.
- Parsing Issue in Webservices monitor with the content type application/xop+xml is fixed.
- RBM launching issue due to mandatory text lauchApplication/changeURL in the script when missing is handled.
- Performance of server monitor Overview Tab issue is fixed.
- WMI port check (445) is performed for Windows Server monitor added using WMI,when the Ping test fails to avoid false alarm.
- Support for monitoring specific index in Tabular OID in SNMP monitor.
- Issue handled for file/directory monitor where file/directory location is in a non English OS.
- Issue fixed for updatehostnameandip script file postgres jars not in the classpath.
- Provided option to configure action for error attribute of server monitor.
- Issue handled to check oracle connection via jdbc url to avoid false alarms.
- Issue handled on deleting duplicated attributes for db query monitor when there is no change in query.
- Data collection issue in Jboss 6 is fixed.
- Ping Monitor issue when response is in French is fixed.
- Issue in generating the Threshold and Action CSV is fixed.
- Issue in Widgets (Availability,Health and Alarm Summary) is fixed.
- The issue where a user created using admin role was unable to choose process details from available servers in Windows Process Template is fixed.
- The issue with ApplyLicense API for Plugin builds is fixed.
- Oracle monitoring has been enhanced.
- Restriction added to modify system values by admin users when permission revoked to perform iseries actions.
- Reinitialize script for pgsql (DATA option) issue is fixed.
- APMInsight monitoring improved.
- Option provided for configuring the file content match string count.
- Option provided for disable the MSSQL jobs deletion.
- In Monitor Group Reports - group name is sorted in ascending order.
- Added support for webservices using RPC XML protocol
- Support for RESTFul Webservice monitoring.
- Bulk import DNS monitors though Record Type field in CSV file is empty is now allowed.
- Provided option to allow operator to Play Sound for critical and warning alarms in Plasma view.
- Option to customize the hardware monitoring alerts.
Version 11 (11410 Build)
- Issue in displaying Replaceable tags $HOSTIP and $HOSTNAME for Exchanger server when Global Trap is enabled is fixed.
- Duplicate alerts on removing critical jobs and Databases in MSSQL monitor is fixed
- Edit and Save of Business view page lead to blank page.This is now fixed.
- In URL Sequence monitor, by default the username will be replaced as null when the credentials are not provided. This issue is fixed.
- Issue in WebsphereMQDebug script is Fixed.
- HyperV VM Migration if the Virtual Machines are associated to a monitor group is now handled.
- Security issue to access SSH Public key URL from browser is fixed.
- Make URL as host-name in Trap message when executing the SNMP trap action for URL monitors.
- The problem in parsing the response time value from ping output having decimal values is fixed.
- Ping response issue in Spanish locale is fixed.
- When response from HOST-RESOURCE-MIB fails we still show "SNMP Agent is not running" message in UI. This issue is now fixed with appropriate message.
- Configure alarm string threshold profile text width is increased.
- Issue in configure alarm for monitor group filters showing configuration attributes in the list is fixed.
- Fixed issue in displaying Customized logo in Excel report.
Version 11 (11300 Build)
- AIX CPU Usage calculation using lparstat command is changed for Shared Uncapped Processing Mode. Earlier, lcpu value was used directly as the MaxCPU. Now, it is
changed to lcpu/smt. Smt value is 2 if smt=ON.
- The problem in updating SNMP community for SNMP/Network Device monitor is fixed.
- The issue with action being triggered twice for Process Monitor Alarm is fixed.
- The issue with grouping SNMP Attributes in Widgets is fixed.
- Replaceable tags (eg. $HOSTNAME, $HOSTIP) were not working when generating thread dump mail action. This issue is fixed.
- Thread-dump folder will be created as hostname_port instead of resourceid.
- More number of queues caused performance issues while loading the Websphere MQ monitor page. This issue is fixed.
- Automatic deletion of Hyper-V virtual machine is handled. When a virtual machine is deleted from Hyper-V Server, it will be removed automatically in Applications Manager.
- When availability of URL Monitor goes down for any other reason other than content match, Applications Manager will trigger only one action.
- The issue of schedule report not getting saved with the HP-UX monitor type is fixed.
- The issue in Trend Analysis Report for Disk IO Stats Attribute is fixed.
- The issue with editing and saving URL monitor with authentication in PostgreSQL back-end is
- The issue with managing monitors when 'manage action' for a monitor group/sub group is
performed from the search result page is fixed
- In the remote windows directory, while collecting data with the 'show sub directory count' option enabled and there is no sub directory under the specified directory. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in schedule report (Summary Report of Monitors) in PostgreSQL back-end is fixed.
- In Exchange Server service, "Microsoft Exchange Transport” Service would not show the service in a down state. This issue is fixed.
- Long ObjectNames were not displayed completely for JMX monitors in the UI and in the tool tip text. This issue is fixed.
- Unable to monitor shared directory issue is fixed.
- Password is now removed from UI in edit page of Credential Manager when 'Modify password' option is chosen.
- Support added for hour $H and minute $m pattern for File/Directory name. (eg. localhost_access_log.$YYYY-$MM-$DD_$HH-$mm.txt)
Version 11 (11220 Build)
- Issue in displaying Trend Analysis Report for Script monitor that was showing attributes that are not part of the selected monitor is fixed.
- Issue in Ping Monitor attributes report (Round Trip Time were showing Response Time).
- In URL Sequence Monitor, data truncation issue is fixed.
- Problem in generating reports from Windows monitor in the reports tab with PostgreSQL back-end is fixed.
- Issue in generating monitor group report for physical memory utilization in % , CPU utilization in % ,Response Time and Blocked Process attributes is fixed.
- Issue when selecting Business hour filter not displaying accurate report for Availability and Health History Report for Monitor Group is fixed.
- Issue in "SLA Statistics page " and "Monitor group page" , where there was a mismatch between the total Availability Percentage on graph and table is fixed.
- In Report setting if we select "Services Group" and "Do not include Scheduled maintenance and Unmanaged state in availability reporting." option's some of the monitor groups are missing in SLA Statistics page.
- In Web Application Group,in Today's Health History Report NullPointerException was shown in UI. This is now fixed.
- In "Monitor Group Availability Report", mismatch between the total Availability Percentage on graph and table is fixed.
- Monitor Group in which SAP CCMS monitor is associated is not displayed in details page is fixed.
- Incorrect data getting displayed in RBM dashboard in admin server is fixed.
- Data collection issue fixed for custom monitor type when getting tablenames for the script.
- Changes done for handling backward slash for username in Credential Manager.
- Issue handled for monitor shown as down when listing files fails for ftp monitor data collection.
- Invalid byte sequence for encoding UTF8 : 0x00" is fixed for Oracle SessionInfo.
- Issue in delete SNMP/Network device monitors is fixed.
- In E-Mail action, monitor name is appended with resourcename field.
- In Spanish Language issue in Reports (Response time units we are showing in mins instead of milliseconds) is fixed.
- Bulk config view not displaying all the Ping monitors is fixed.
- Capacity Planning Reports issue showing Total Swap Memory instead of Total Physical Memory is fixed.
- Unmanage and reset action for a monitor group/sub group from the search result page issue is fixed.
- Oracle Service URL is corrected when using the scan name to connect.
- Thread blocking issue in server due to which polling stopped for Windows Servers in WMI mode is fixed.
- Provided option to view accumulated CPU & memory usage value of all similar processes for Windows server monitor in WMI mode.
- For Windows servers in SNMP mode, process CPU% calculation is changed. By default, it will be (CPU usage of process / Total number of cores)
- Issue in persisting the selected MIB when web page gets refreshed is fixed.
- Unmanaged and scheduled Maintenance time are included in Monitor Group Availability Percentage Report.
- REST API for getting availability data for a Monitor Group is enhanced to support Application Cluster or Service Group Option.
- Cleanup Interval for unsolicited traps is now configurable.
- Monitor's display name length can be customized in Admin -> Global settings.
- REST API support for adding MongoDB, Cassandra and Redis DB Servers.
Version 11 (11210 Build)
- Incorrect message was displayed when server monitor availability was down. This issue is fixed.
- Issue with thread dump generation when thread id had null value, is fixed.
- Issue fixed in PGSQL backend due to wrong decoding of password for JMX authentication.
- Issue fixed in PGSQL backend due to wrong decoding of password for SMTP secondary mail server authentication.
- JMX MBeans values for any MBean in a domain was not displayed , even when a single MBean did not have value in that domain. This issue is fixed.
- Error Message handled for Oracle Application Server Aggrespy servlet url based on responsecode.
- Refreshing the database connection caused polling to stop for some of the monitors. This issue is fixed.
- After saving alert configuration for servers, Server details page displayed error in the right side links. This issue is fixed.
- Mode of Monitoring was not getting displayed in IE browser, when the OS Type was changed. This issue is fixed.
- Issue with creation of support file from command prompt is fixed.
- Associating SDPCloseAction to attribute used to fail in PGSQL backend. This issue is fixed.
- When the default MSSQL language was set to Spanish, there used to be an issue to create a downtime schedule. This is fixed.
- Problem in creating HTTP(s)-URL Sequence monitor with long url due to data truncation is fixed.
- To get the total memory of server, HPUX data type added a command if the existing command is failed. This issue is fixed.
- When a server process is deleted its corresponding alert entries were not deleted from its other dependent tables. This issue is fixed.
- $RCAMSG_PLAINTEXT replaceable tag is now supported for Execute Program Action.
- Support added for directory monitor with replaceable tag $YYYY$MM$DD.
Version 11 (11200 Build)
- Issue with cleaning the polled data tables in PostgreSQL backend is resolved.
- Custom monitor attribute report was missing in admin server. This issue is fixed.
- REST API's set operations are disabled for OPERATOR roles.
- Issue with displaying the network devices, SAN devices in widgets is fixed.
- Long MBean Object names are now displayed properly in the JMX monitor.
- Connecting to the SQL Server in SSL mode is supported in Database Query Monitor.
- Issue in loading MIB containing table which has more than 100 attributes is fixed.
- Issue in collecting the Memory Utilization for Solaris Server is fixed.
- Vertical scroll bar was missing in Configure Alarms page pop-up. This issue is resolved.
- Issue in updating the display name of Monitor Groups in bulk configuration view is resolved.
- Response Time report generation is improved by adding index to the table.
- EC2 instances running in ap-southeast-2 (AWS region in Sydney, Australia) zone was not being monitored. This issue is resolved.
Version 11 (11110 Build)
- Issue in Trend Analysis Report displaying attributes of other SNMP monitors is fixed.
- Issue in showing the details of SAN devices (OpStor Connector) is resolved.
- Issue with editing the SNMP monitor is resolved.
- Issue with generating the Health History Report for Web Application Groups is fixed.
- When URL monitor used to go down, alert email was sent for each poll. This issue is resolved.
- File/Script monitor used to show down status when added in SSH mode using password authentication. This issue is fixed.
- Issue in notifying Alarm Escalation through SMS is resolved.
- Issue in showing the details of Network Devices ( OpManager Connector) is resolved.
- Issue in synching the Network Devices in Enterprise Edition is fixed.
- Issue in logging to Applications Manager when the password contains double quotes is fixed.
- Widget not created properly when the name or description contains single quote is fixed.
- Problem in creating users when the description contains special characters is resolved.
- Issue in doing content check in File monitor when File Parsing Option is choosen as whole file is fixed.
- Host detail did not used to get updated properly when editing the SSH key in remote File\Script monitor. This issue is fixed.
- Events not synched to Admin Server after doing a manual Fetch Now is resolved.
- Issue in showing threshold details for the Attributes in GetMonitorData API is resolved.
- Fixed issue in generating CSV report for Last 7 days, Last 30 days, Last 1 year period.
- Support for monitoring Nginx webserver.
- SSH Key based authentication with passphrase is supported for Script\File monitor and Execute Program action is added.
Version 11 (11100 Build)
- Issue with calculating the response time for WebService Operation Execution Time is fixed.
- Issue in Unmanaging Virtual Machines is fixed
- Issue with generating reports for FreeBSD Servers is fixed.
- Problem in creating URL monitor with long url due to data truncation is fixed.
- When generating Physical Memory Utilization reports for servers, Windows 8 and Windows 2012 was not listed. This issue is fixed.
- Flash view did not use to expand based on the screen size. This issue is fixed.
- Fixed issue in showing Average values in attribute report when selecting custom period beyond the hourly archived cleanup interval.
- When the option "Do not include Scheduled maintenance and Unmanaged state in availability reporting" was checked, there used to be availability miscalculation. This issue is fixed.
- Even when am.querymonitor.rowcount value has been changed, Query monitor used to give wrong error message saying more than 50 rows are available. This issue is fixed.
- Issue in collecting data for authenticated JBoss is fixed.
- Default Apache monitor is excluded from license count.
- At a glance report for a particular script monitor used to display the metrics of all the script monitors. This issue is fixed.
- Cleanup of entries from am_configuration_info,am_health_alertdata and AM_HOST_CONFIG_INFO tables when managed server was deleted is fixed.
- Alarm Message is now updated with the user who cleared the alarm.
- Problem in MIB parsing when any of the attribute contains "Exception" in the name is fixed.
- In memory usage for linux server, cache and buffer was included in SNMP mode. This issue is fixed.
- Issue in applying RCA for server health in Chinese build as the hardware device health is not constructed properly is fixed.
- Option to Execute Actions both within and outside Business Hours is provided.
- Option to send one consolidated mail to multiple recipients with different Email action but associated to same attribute.
- Business Hour is now supported in Monitor Group's Availability Percentage Report.
- Option to export Threshold and Action in CSV format is provided.
- Provided support to customize time and date in Webservices operation.
- Threshold and Action template for Monitor type is added.
Version 11 (11040 Build)
- Issue with sorting the values of used,free and allocated bytes of tablespace, when values are shown in non-English format is fixed.
- Issue with critical alarms being received twice in windows process monitoring is fixed.
- Issue with Edit\Update Anomaly profile leading to blank page is fixed.
- Isuue with SNMP Mib browser not showing OID in Tree view is fixed.
- Issue with hardware data collection in WMI mode for HP Servers is fixed.
- Fixed installation failure issue with PGSQL backend in Windows XP SP3.
- REST API issue in adding Windows Performance Counter monitor is fixed.
- Polling interval parameter is added for Add Windows Performance Counter monitor REST API.
- When the Port Number in Java Runtime monitor was edited/updated, it was not reflected in details page. This issue is fixed.
- In VMware ESX/ESXi monitor, when the option 'Discover VMs, but do not monitor metrics' was selected alert was generated for unmanaged VM's. This issue is fixed.
- SNMP trap action was not listed in SNMP Trap listener page. This issue is fixed.
- Fixed issue for Alerting for zone memory.
- Issue with associating actions while editing the windows services details is fixed.
- Issue with usage monitoring of mount points & network mapped drives when the disk name had space is fixed.
- Issue with process monitoring when the process name had multiple space is fixed.
- AIX CPU usage issue is fixed.
- Issue with adding Custom MBeans, when the group name had "|" character is fixed.
- Microsoft Hyper-V monitoring is extended to support Hyper-V 2012 servers.
- In Server Monitoring, SSH Key Passphrase support is provided.
- Alarm Escalation is enhanced to support Execute Program Action in addition to Email/ SMS.
- Option to globally configure the hardware components to be monitored and enable/disable hardware monitoring is now provided .
Version 11 (11030 Build)
- When mail format was chosen as plain text, HTML tags were displayed. This issue is fixed.
- In script monitor multiple entries for string attributes of scalar type was not displayed. This issues is fixed.
- PGSQL logs rotation will now happen when the logs folder reaches 100MB.
- Issue in triggering Amazon Actions in PGSQL backend is resolved.
- Issue with duration in outage report being displayed as zero is fixed.
- Fixed the issue with widgets(TopNMonitors) showing polled data for Windows Performance Counter.
- Apache Tomcat bundled with the product is upgraded to version 7.0.21
- JRE bundled with the product is upgraded to version 1.6
- Two replaceable tags, viz., $ATTRIBUTEVALUE and $THRESHOLDMESSAGE is added for alarm configuration.
- URL Sequence Monitor is enhanced to search for a text in the response of one url and add that as a parameter for the next url(s) in the sequence.
Version 11 (11020 Build)
- Synching issue in Enterprise Edition with MySQL backend is fixed.
- EUM Monitors were not being shown in the Alarm Views and Custom Fields filter. This issue is fixed.
- The native ping was displaying availability as down for an available monitor. This issue is fixed.
- The issue of Web Service monitor not displayed as down for the response codes 403,404,503,504 is fixed.
- The problem in sending email through gmail in port 587 is fixed.
- Web Service Monitor, Operation Execution Time is calculated after reading the response.
- In Oracle database query monitor, when the users add semicolon (;) at the end of the query, ORA-00911 error is thrown. This error is captured and shown in error message.
- Configuration tab for AIX is removed since SNMP mode of monitoring is not supported for AIX Server.
- Availability,Health and Alarm Summary widget goes gray if the last selected monitor's state is unknown. This issue is fixed.
- When creating Database Query Monitor for Oracle database "No Suitable driver.. " error is handled.
- Fixed issue in synching updated IP of a host from Managed Server to Admin Server.
- In WMI Mode of monitoring, when process.vbs does not return value for process(s) the previous availability is retained for those process(s). This issue is fixed.
- When HostResource MIB returns negative value or value greater than 100% for Physical Memory of Servers, logic is changed to get data from UCD-SNMP MIB.
- AM_HOST_CONFIG_INFO table is dropped in Admin Server and recreated again. The synching logic in Managed Server is changed to send only modified entries from this table.
- SNMP Trap matching is done with "StartsWith" check. Also added support to specify "*" to process all Traps.
- Fixed the issue of color coding for dial chart due to warning condition check.
- The issue with appending Monitor type as well in $MONITORNAME replaceable tag for Custom monitors like Script monitor and Database query monitor is fixed.
- The issue with saving HTML characters in Monitor Group description field is fixed.
- Alerts for the unmounted disk is removed to change the Server Health.
- Tomcat response summary graph pie-chart is fixed to display correctly for versions 6 & 7.
- The issue in associating the scalar attributes as dependent for Health of Script monitor is fixed.
- When MSSQL Scheduled Job Monitoring is disabled, Health of the SQL Server change accordingly in the next poll.
- WMI name-space changed for hardware monitoring for Dell Servers root\cimv2\Dell.
- Search Matched attribute in LDAP Monitor is changed to String Attribute from Config Attribute.
- In List Dependent attributes page the 'remove' button was missing. This issue is fixed.
- In Plasma View, the filter to view only Critical\Warning Alerts was not working in PgSQL build. This issue is resolved.
- Issue fixed in WebApplication Group showing the edit option for OpManager devices.
- Schedule reports were not working when time scheduled was between 00:00 hours and 09:55 hour. This issue is fixed.
- In Admin server with MySQL backend, the issue in assigning owners to monitor group is fixed.
- Configuring alerts for Health fails when the "apply to similar monitors" option is enabled and multiple actions are associated. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in updating managed server admin password is fixed.
- For HP-Tru64 server, while using the Telnet mode of monitoring, CPU usage was not being displayed due to incorrect parsing. This issue is fixed.
- The synching events issue in Managed Server to Admin Server is fixed.
- The issue in deleting Orphaned Disk in Firefox and Chrome browser is fixed.
- The ListServices API issue in listing services when there is no entry in IpAddress table is handled.
- The issue in fetching the Hardware Status for Dell Servers is fixed.
- In MySQL monitor, the health status was impacted when the authentication failed. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in showing DataCenter, NIC Count in vCenter details page is fixed.
- The issue in showing the attribute values for Virtual Machines in custom Widgets is fixed.
- The issue in monitoring vCenter having special characters in PostgreSQL backend is fixed.
- The issue in handling unsupported metrics of VMWare ESX is fixed.
- Issue with monitoring Process CPU usage in Windows server is fixed.
- Search is enhanced with multiple options like by Monitor Name, Type, Custom Fields etc.
- Edit Action is provided in the Scheduled Reports Page.
- Ping monitor support in Applications Manager for Dutch language.
- REST API support for UnManage and Reset Status added.
- REST API support for Enable\Disable Actions added.
- Bulk-import option for Web Services monitor added.
- Configuring Mail Server with SSL for sending emails is supported.
- Filtering of alarms in ListAlarms API based on Custom Field / Labels added.
- Support for Sorting and filter by name for Top N Monitor widget is added.
Version 11 (11010 Build)
- Fixed the problem with saving the request parameters in HTTP(s)-URL Sequence monitor.
- Issue with Microsoft .NET monitoring not displaying the application information is fixed
- CPU Usage of Active Directory monitor showing values greater than 100 is resolved.
- Fixed issue in collecting the JDBC Connection Pool Usage % values in WebLogic monitor.
- Tenured Gen memory usage was not shown in Java Runtime monitor. This issue is fixed.
- Issue in displaying Site24X7 monitors in Monitor Group details page is resolved.
- Issue in sending emails when the Mail Server was configured with username and password is fixed.
- Archiving was not happening for Custom Attributes added in JBoss server. This issue is fixed.
- Issue in sending MBean Operation action status as email is fixed.
- Downtime summary report option is now enabled only in Admin server and disabled for Managed server.
- Backup DB is changed to work when Applications Manager is stopped.
- Bulk Import was not working in non english Applications Manager builds. This issue is fixed.
- Problem in generating reports for Monitor Groups containing Chinese characters is now fixed.
Version 10 (10900 Build)
- Fixed issue in Global Trap action for SSL Certificate monitor, where hostname in trap was replaced with displayname instead of domain name.
- Issue with Business View not showing properly in MS SQL backend is fixed.
- When the modem was disconnected or if the serial port was incorrectly mentioned in APM\working\conf\SMSServer.conf file, Configure SMS server used to go to an error page. This issue is fixed.
- Issue with "View Threshold Profiles" listing child attribute displayname instead of the parent monitor displayname (eg. Process,Service, Disk, Script Tables) is fixed.
- Units were not shown properly,while viewing the Top N reports. This issue is fixed.
- Display of memory usage in Alarm, mismatched with the actual memory usage shown in the HP-UX server monitor details page. This issue is fixed.
- In AIX monitor, CPU Usage values were not matching with the values in the CPU Alarm. This issue is fixed.
- Match content in URL containing special characters not working is fixed.
- SharePoint monitor attributes displayed NA issue, due to WMI class missing for OSS. This issue is fixed.
- In Admin server, when monitor group name was modified it was not being reflected in the Monitor Group View page. This issue is fixed.
- Issue with Copy & Paste monitor for SNMP \ Network Device attributes is fixed.
- In Query Monitor when user deleted a row from the Query output, all the rows of that query were deleted. This issue is fixed.
- Auto discovery of Applications Manager Apache as a default monitor is disabled.
- Problem in Execute program action when there is special character in the server command prompt like ">" is fixed.
- Issue with DB2 tablespace alarm sending multiple emails due to improper polling done for the tablespaces, is fixed.
- Fixed "Authentication Failed' error when custom attributes are configured in the JBoss monitor.
- Issue with Tomcat Session summary not being shown for Tomcat server 7.x is fixed.
- Issue in File monitor when Command Prompt contains special characters (eg . >, %) is fixed.
- Issue with triggering "Windows Services" Action when it is associated to Servers under a Monitor Group is fixed.
- For WebLogic and JBoss monitor, the undeployed WebApp, Servlet were not removed properly in Applications Manager database.This is now fixed.
- Tablespaces and Data Files removed in Oracle DB Server monitor will also be deleted from the Applications Manager now.
- When 'Enforce single user session' under User Administration was enabled, users were not able to save URL Sequence monitor.This issue is now fixed.
- Support for hardware monitoring in WMI mode is added for Dell & HP Servers.
- Support for monitoring Network Mapped Drives in SNMP mode is added for Servers.
- Ignore SSL Certificate name mismatch error option is added.
- Reset Status option is now provided in the Unmanage API function.
- ListMonitor API is enhanced to provide more configuration details like timeout, port, command for Service, SSL Certificate, DNS monitors.
- ListAlarms API enhanced to support list alarms by Monitor Group name.
- Option to execute multiple commands in TCP Port Monitoring and option to add multiple monitors for the same host is provided.
- Option to export report in CSV format is provided for Polled Data and Compare Reports.
Version 10 (10820 Build)
- The issue in displaying the VM Discovery option in the Add Monitor UI is fixed.
- The problem in collecting Memory details of IBM in Java Runtime Monitor is fixed.is fixed.
- JMX data collection failed when the double quotes were used in the MBean Name. This issue is fixed.
- The alarm page used to reload when clearing an alarm. This issue is fixed.
- The UI was misaligned while deleting a dashboard assigned as a Tab. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in generating Scheduled "Availability Trend Reports" for Multiple Monitor Groups in Admin Server is fixed.
- The issue of HTML tags being displayed in the email content when an email action was triggered is fixed.
- The host names are shown in sorted order in File\Directory Monitor Add\Edit screen.
- The grey icon being displayed in the performance dashboard is fixed.
- The issue of Infrastructure Snapshot leading to a blank page when editing the widget is fixed.
- Alert emails were not being sent for health of Monitor or Group when the RCA message changed. This issue is fixed.
- APM Insight .Net Agent performance is improved.
- Quotes were replaced with " in the Execute Program Action.This is now fixed.
Version 10 (10810 Build)
The issue with sorting of alarms by modified time, in non-english builds is fixed.
- Issue with sending test email from Intro Tab using GMail TLS is fixed.
- Change in JMX Attribute Display Name was not reflected in reports. This issue is fixed.
- Issue with searching TCP Port Monitors through REST API is fixed.
- RCA Message used to get truncated when sending SMS\EMail actions. This issue is fixed.
- Display of ping result as junk in Chinese build is fixed.
- Display of Oracle Tablespace Free Bytes as negative values is fixed.
- When the table name in DB Query monitor had special characters, query output was not shown. This issue is fixed.
Version 10 (10800 Build)
The issue with parsing the output file in script monitor is fixed.
- For servers, when the ping request is disabled/timed-out, "System is down" message was displayed even when the SNMP agent was running. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in monitoring the Windows services in Exchange Monitor is fixed.
- In global trap action, the trap message had RFC1213-MIB's sysName OID instead of APPLICATION-MANAGER-MIB's trapMessage OID. This issue is fixed.
- The Performance Metric Widget was displaying irrelavant attributes for the selected Script Monitor. This issue is fixed.
- Cleanup schedule has been added for datafiles autoextend attribute in Oracle database monitor.
- When the URL monitor is down, the last and next poll were not being updated in the monitor details page. This issue is fixed.
- Start time check in Scheduled Downtime was compared with browser time. It is now changed to Applications Manager server time.
- Provided support to pass the timeout value while running Snmpwalk script.
- Alarm configuration option provided for Oracle Tablespace status attribute.
Version 10 (10700 Build)
- Fixed the issue of SNMP/Network device monitor showing availability as down due to incorrect SNMP version.
- Cleanup problem of images in Custom Dashboard after session expiry is fixed.
- Incorrect average line shown in report graphs when a selecting business hour is fixed.
- Modifying the alarm updated time when it is picked up by a user is fixed.
- Issue in showing technician as 'sysadmin_enterprise' when alarms are picked up by user in Admin server is fixed.
- Jboss monitor not collecting data while using authentication for jndi invoker URL is fixed.
- Mail Action not triggered for Oracle Monitor when Connection Time threshold is violated is fixed.
- Windows Processes are showing grey icon for Availability and Health Widgets is fixed.
- Top N monitors Widgets issue in showing incorrect Top N metrics for some metrics is fixed.
- Issue in Bulk Update Poll Interval for Webservices monitors is fixed.
- Sybase DB size calculated in maxpagesize instead of pagesize is fixed.
- Script Monitors having same Script Name not getting listed Configure Alarms link->Monitor Group is fixed.
- Issue in displaying OPMN process of Clustered Oracle Application Server is fixed.
- Issue in displaying .Net applications in .Net Monitor is fixed.
- Data Collection issue of Java HotSpot for Oracle JVM is fixed.
- Alarms Tab issue like Alarms Page filter, Annotations Picked/Unpicked time sorting are fixed.
- Plasma View displaying incorrect latest alarms is fixed.
- Pop-out is disabled when business view id selected.
- IpAddress for VMware ESX monitor not displayed in monitor details page is fixed.
- MSSQL Log file size displaying Used % attribute greater than 100 is fixed.
- Issue in MSSQL backend Data Cleanup is fixed.
- Custom Attribute Report for SAP CCMS monitor is fixed.
- Weblogic monitor CAM Tabular attribute add issue is fixed.
- Enhanced VMWare ESX Servers Monitoring to include hardware and latency performance details.
- Redesigned UI for the Alarms tab with smoother filtering capability.
- Custom field-based filtering has been introduced for Reports.
- Server Monitoring has been enhanced to support network-mapped drives and volume mount points.
Version 10 (10600 Build)
- The issue in creating dynamic tables of APMInsight monitors for customers who upgrade from Applications Manager 6 is fixed.
- Handled the Security Vulnerability issues in Search.do and DetailsView.do pages for mobile client view.
- The issues in viewing 7/ 30 reports for JMX / SNMP attributes is fixed.
- Option to allow operator to view all the downtime schedules.
- Support for WebSphere Application Server installed in Chinese OS Version.
- Option to customize the Tomcat manager URL.
Version 10 (10510 Build)
- The shared directory monitoring issue showing the Availability Status as down is fixed.
- The issue with server details of File/Directory & Script monitor not displaying in the Monitor details page is fixed.
- The issue with script monitor attributes history data not being displayed in the details page is fixed.
- Threshold profiles not being displayed in threshold details but showing the name of profile is fixed.
- Oracle tablespace name not getting displayed if tablespace name length exceeds 25 characters is fixed.
- MSSQL job alert duplicate execution of action is fixed.
- URL monitor alarms every poll if "Log response and send in email" options in Admin tab-> Performance polling-> HTTP URL are enabled. This issue is fixed.
- While monitoring servers with Key based authentication, there was a SSH public key truncation problem in MSSQL backend. This issue is fixed.
- EUM monitors are not clearing alarms during maintenance window even if 'Show monitor status as up when under Downtime Schedule' and 'Clear Health Alert during Maintenance Period' is fixed.
- The performance metric widget not displaying database query monitor attributes for Operator Role is fixed.
- The custom fields Replaceable tags not replaced in the Email for second level attributes is fixed.
- Performance issue due to cleanup was not happening in MSSQL backend. This issue is fixed.
- When the host monitor is deleted, service monitor leading to blank page due to entry deletion in TopoObject has been fixed.
- When the SOAP Request is more than 2000 characters, Test Operations could not be executed. This issue is fixed.
- The issue with AS400 server getting discovered under "Unknown" Category is fixed.
- EUM Agent tray icon was not being displayed. This issue is fixed.
- The issue with Table view and Icon view not loading if APMInsight add on enabled license is applied in Applications Manager.
- Clean Installation/Uninstallation of EUM agent is ensured.
- Provided option for Bulk import of server monitors using SSH Key based authentication.
- Option to view the SOAP response in the Alarm email for SOAP threshold violation.
Version 10 (10400 Build)
- The issue with Archiving / reporting for Oracle Tablespace is fixed.
- When selecting the Top 20 / 50 Java Transactions, the Memory Usage of Java Runtime report used to display a wrong value in the bar chart. This issue is fixed.
- Applications Manager now displays the correct hostname for schedule reports and downtime summary report email.
- The issue in opening an individual monitor's Downtime History report from Availability of Monitor Group report present under SLA tab is rectified.
- The Oracle JDBC connector has been updated to Version 10.2.0.5 for supporting Oracle 11.2 and above.
- The issue with the Monitor group health reports not showing EUM monitors health is fixed.
- 'Apply to Selected Monitors' option for EUM Monitor is now provided.
- The issue in showing Oracle Datafiles autoextend data is fixed.
- The Query output was not being displayed for the query monitor when the user executed 5 queries from same table name. This issue is fixed.
- The Ping output issue for German locale is fixed.
- The additional white spaces between each row while saving the reports in CSV format has been removed.
- The issue of the Apache Server getting discovered as IIS Server when redirection URL is configured in Apache is fixed.
- The issue with bulk updation of Username/Password for Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 servers is fixed.
- Email output for MBean operation.
- Support for Ingress database added in Database Query Monitor.
- New attributes like Old Space memory in Heap memory, Class memory and Class block memory in Non-Heap memory for JRockit JVM monitoring.
- Ability to Create and Edit URL using REST API.
- Configurable re-polling interval when the URL monitor goes down.
- Managed server name has been appended with Schedule Report file name.
- Mail server discovery for Dovecot mail server.
| Bug fixes:
- Issue with loading Business View in Internet Explorer browser is fixed.
- Network Interface metric datatype is changed to "long" to support larger values.
- Display of "Showing Advanced Severity options" by default in Internet Explorer browser for SNMP Trap Listener is fixed.
- Issue with display of Glassfish Version 3 WebApplication & JDBC Pool data is fixed.
- Failure to show the correct Availability status when the LDAP Server is down is fixed.
- Users can now remove Default Username/Password and New Features List from Login page.
- Network Devices in Infrastructure Snapshot view leading to error page is fixed.
- Issue with retaining of Widget position for each admin (except the default admin account) is fixed.
- Data not shown when "Show from Monitor Group" option is selected, for EUM Attributes widget is handled.
- Inability to display the status of a Server monitor as down, when the ping output is "Destination Host Unreachable" is fixed.
- Error in monitoring Windows directory when monitoring directory size is more than 2GB is fixed.
- Option to enable Event Log when adding Windows Server using Bulk Import in WMI mode.
- Alarm Summary page near printer friendly leads to blank page in MS SQL backend is fixed.
- Unwanted pinging while adding Windows Service in server monitoring is fixed.
- MIB browser issue of not displaying the parent node for tabular attribute is fixed
- Oracle Tablespace Free Space reporting issue fixed.
- WebLogic monitoring, "mlet" URL is formed using hostname if mleturl with ip fails.
- Fix for Trend Analysis graph report is showing all dbquery monitor columns having same name.
- Issue with Script Monitor Datacollection when there are more than one user(s) credentials for the same host.
- JMX service URL is modified to support Glassfish JMX URL.
- Tomcat manager URL has header with server name different is not added.
- Mail Server along with POP configuration shows Availability always down is fixed.
- In CSV report for secondary level metrics like databases, database name is now prefixed with monitor name in report.
- Ping request is enhanced to check for "Packet Loss" in response before returning success.
- Option to Register for Technical Support while configuring mail server.
- Option to disable redirect to manageengine.com on Logout.
- Option to Change Logo for reports in "Reports Settings".
- Windows Server process memory utilization in % for WMI mode will be shown with decimal precision.
- Map View Enhancements.
- SSL port is enabled by default in all Applications Manager Editions.
- Enabled Auto Restart of Applications Manager by default when Out of Memory occurs.
- Support for monitoring SSLv3 enabled websites in URL Monitoring.
| Bug fixes:
- Issue with slow start-up while enabling new attributes as dependent for health of server is fixed.
- Performance enhancements in server monitoring.
- Issue with junk characters for Reason field in configuration report page (Eg: MySQL Monitor- Configuration tab - Report popup page) is fixed.
- Proper error message displayed when Execute program action fails.
- Junk characters shown in non-english builds in Weblogic Monitor details page is fixed.
- In FTP Monitor, issue with change in Local Destination File Name while adding a new monitor is fixed.
- i18n issues fixed for EUM dashboard.
- Issue with the troubleshooting link of .Net monitor adding page is fixed.
- JBoss version 5.0 is included in the dropdown in Edit Monitor screen.
- Unrecognized SSL Error message for WebSphere Monitor is i18n-ed.
- Issue in displaying the first process in WMI mode of Windows Monitoring is fixed.
- "Add New Sequence" button name in the last step of adding URL-Sequence monitor is i18n-ed.
- Raw Attributes are now hidden in enable reports page.
- Text 'Help' is i18n-ed for RBM monitor.
- Issue in URL monitor, while passing dynamic parameter is fixed.
- Issue with removing JMX monitors attributes is fixed.
- Top 20 or 50 monitors option disabled for At a Glance Report.
- Issue with saving domain\username is fixed for .Net monitor.
- Search issue of "network" resource type is fixed.
- Issue with sorting alarms based on date is fixed.
- "Help Card" i18n-ed in Thread Dump Action page.
- Ability to play sound for critical alarms in Plasma View.
- Customizable scaling options for graph in Performance metric widget.
- Option to view graph for additional metrics in Performance metric widget.
- Option to Ignore Acknowledged Alarms in Alarm Escalation Rule.
- Option to show only top level sub-groups for a monitor group in business view.
Version 10 (10100 Build)
- Issue with showing Oracle Library Hit Ratio % values greater than 100 fixed.
- Cookie Problem with hostname in which Applications Manager is running is having underscore ( _ ) character is handled.
- Issue with redirecting to Edit Monitor page when the users click Edit icon for Conf based monitor from list view fixed.
- Timeout for executing a command in Server Monitoring is increased to 40 seconds by default.
- Issue with data collection for AIX and HP-UX monitors fixed.
- Issue with generating CPU and Memory Reports for HP-UX Server fixed.
- Configuration attributes are not shown in Enable Reports Page.
- Disabled updating of blank displayname while editing Location in Custom Fields.
- REST API keys of all users are listed in the admin user login.
- "Update Username and Password" checkbox is provided in Configure Proxy Screen, to avoid saved passwords getting updated in to DB.
- Support for monitoring SOAP Operations with headers is added.
- "T3 Protocol Not Supported" error message is captured and troubleshooting steps are shown in the Error Message.
- In the Monitor Group View, the first Monitor Group being expanded by default is disabled when there are more monitor groups.
[Top ^ ]
| Bug fixes:
- Stray entries of deleted script monitors in performance metrics widget.
- Slow performance of tabs for users having the Operator role.
- Issue with ListMonitor API not listing monitors.
- Issue fixed while selecting the background tab in SAP monitor.
- Issue with displaying the "Number of Users" in Oracle database monitor fixed.
- Issue with display of EJB2 details in JBoss 5 version fixed.
- Issue with operations in Webservice monitor fixed.
- Problem with displaying pre-existing scheduled reports.
- Inability to monitor a few SOA URLs.
- Issue with multiple help card widgets getting created.
- Problem with redirecting of a few links in the German version of Applications Manager.
- Displaying loop of live data when clicking the performance view is fixed.
- Issue in script monitor tabular data having decimal values and values in graph getting rounded off to numeric, is fixed.
- Problem in adding file/directory monitor for shared files.
- Issue in MS SQL average lock wait time is fixed.
- Issue in calculation of JMX attributes with type "Counter" is fixed.
- Issue in displaying Allocated space attribute in Sybase monitor is fixed.
- Syncing of downtime data in admin server from managed server is fixed.
- Enhanced the SLA tab with filters that enable you to view only those business applications and servers that have SLAs assigned to them.
- Oracle table space is sorted as per the table space name.
- Option to extend custom period to more than 30 days to display disk usage of servers.
- Users can now view the email actions sorted by names under 'Alarm Escalation' view.
- Exit code is now captured for different modes like csh and bash.
- Glassfish application server monitor can now monitor Glassfish JDBC pools.
- Option to connect to the SQL servers with ssl encryption enabled.
[Top ^ ]
- Slow loading of Applications Manager web client in Internet Explorer browser.
- Inability to add WebLogic application server with underscore in the host name (_) is fixed.
- User credentials of Webservice getting displayed in the web client upon editing the Webservice Monitor is fixed.
- Issue in adding JMX Monitor with underscore in hostname is fixed.
- Performance polling link in the 'Admin' tab leading to a blank page is fixed.
- Support for monitoring domain controllers installed in virtual machines.
- Ability to replace the $MONITORGROUP tag with the monitor group name of the Admin server.
- Number of Webservice operations is restricted to 10 per web service to avoid possible performance problems.
- Ability to select monitor group in the 'New URL Monitor' page.
[Top ^ ]
| Bug fixes:
- AS400 Admin tab not enabled for some users who bought the AS400 monitor Add-on.
- Status of OpManager devices not updated properly in Applications Manager.
- Server monitors failed to collect metrics in SNMP mode because the mibs used for data collection unloaded in certain conditions.
- Apache running in linux server adds as an IIS monitor.
- Ping monitor issue in non-English OS.
- Last polled and next polled values for RBM monitor are not shown properly when the agent is not running.
- Data display for Windows network interface details in SNMP Mode.
- Performance problems caused by third party API ssh-tools while monitoring servers is fixed.
- Database query monitor issue when DB2 query is added.
- Duplication of attributes of database query monitor in widget page.
- Monitor group Availability reports not getting generated in Admin Server.
- Duplication of VMs caused due to special characters in Virtual Machine names.
- Error in sending V2 traps.
- Problem in alarm cleanup in the Admin server.
- Traps not handled in the 'Recent 10 Alarms' widget.
- SSL support for SDP.
- Option to add Websphere with global security enabled.
- Ability to view the complete monitor name in the 'At a Glance' Report.
- Webserver 7/30 report added.
- Bulk Import feature for servers added in SSH Mode using key-based authentication.
[Top ^ ]
- Syncing issue of Display name in Admin Server
- In Report Settings of Admin Server, wrong re-direction of breadcrumb link is fixed.
- In Admin server, the 'Add Monitor' button is removed from Associate Monitor page for a Monitor Group.
- In Database Query monitor, fixed issues with executing queries having length more than 100 characters.
- Fixed issue in disabling and again enabling Global Trap Action.
- Fixed issue in using SNMP version configured in Performance Polling.
- Issue in calculating Availability report for Custom Period is fixed.
- Issue in clean up of Debug-Info folder for MSSQL back-end is fixed.
- Fixed issue in displaying number of instances when adding Process with same name but different command & Args.
- Fixed issue in collecting data for SUN servers using SSH mode.
- Configure proxy containing multiple IP's separated by semicolon or whitespace is supported.
- Disk names shown properly in Configure Alarms page.
- Issue in removing data for deleted monitors in Admin server is fixed.
- Deletion problem of Exchange server is handled.
- "Traps" link in the Alarms left page is disabled for Operators.
- Availability and Health Widgets for Network Devices added.
- Debug Scripts for WebSphere MQ added.
- Enhanced the look and feel of Admin Tab UI.
- In the User Administration page of Admin Server ,the Managed Server Name is shown along with Monitor Group Name.
- Search option provided for Operators.
- SSL mode of monitoring supported for Websphere Application Server.
- Enhanced Bulk import to upload CSV files for servers added using SSH key-based authentication.
- Exchange 2010 Support added.
[Top ^ ]
- After enabling reports for attributes in the Active Directory monitor, the page returns to the Active Directory Monitor details page.
- Associated Monitor Groups are not shown on the right side when we go back to the monitor details page from the 'Configure Alarms' page.
- Issue in displaying the monitor groups for Operators in 'Alarms' page.
- When disabling EventLog for a monitor, the alerts are not removed from the cache. Hence the health status is not updated.
- Issue in displaying the URL sequence status in server monitor details page.
- Monitoring of WebLogic 10.x servers stops when the WebLogic server is restarted between two polling intervals.
- Issue in displaying the Availability Actions in the 'Global Alarm Configuration' page.
- Issue in displaying the attributes in the Performance tab of the following monitor types: JBOSS-server, ORACLE-APP-server, Tomcat-server, WEBLOGIC-Integration, WEBLOGIC-server, WebSphere-server, Exchange-server, MAIL-server, Apache-server, IIS-server, PHP, UrlMonitor, UrlSeq, Web Service, WEB-server, DB2-server and MSSQL-DB-server.
- Issue in Executing Program Action in windows.
- Trap action not getting triggered when there are no values for replaceable tags.
- Native Ping will be enabled based on the am.enablenativeping entry in AvailabilityTests.conf file.
- Issue in altering the AM_DB2DATABASESTATUS table in MsSQL backend while applying the service pack.
- The EARNAME column size in AM_EAR table changes to VARCHAR(250) from varchar(50) when the EARNAME is more than 50 characters.
- In the Oracle application server details page, the graph displayed shows all web applications instead of the top 10 web applications.
- Issue in displaying the Error Attribute for Windows 2008.
- Issue in performing actions (like Edit Displayname, update polling interval, update IP Address ) in French version of Applications Manager.
- In Reports, the date string in "No data available from  to " is not internationalized.
- When a VM in critical state is unmanaged and the alert cleared, its status reverts to critical when the ESX server is polled.
- Issue in listing sub groups multiple times in the Monitor Group drop-down box.
- Issue in sending Global Trap action for Attributes, Health of monitor.
- Issue in displaying the process as down when the processname is the same and arguments differ.
- Issue in collecting the process statistics in Oracle Application Server monitoring.
- Issue in monitoring Memcached server in the French version of Applications Manager.
- Issue in displaying the error message "AdventNet" while starting the Applications Manager is fixed.
- Issue in inserting data into AM_HEALTH_ALERTDATA table when the RCA Message contains single quotes.
[Top ^ ]
- Content Transfer Encoding is given configurable for users.
- SNMP Version to be used is given configurable in Performance Polling Section.
- am.rawdata.cleanuptime option to configure raw data cleanup interval.
- Provision to log the running state of Applications Manager.
- Ability to configure default dashboards in AM_DEFAULT_DASHBOARDS table.
- The GUI showing messages such as 'User Already Logged in' and 'User Account Locked' is enhanced.
- Provision to log out the user logged in from remote machine and log in using the current session.
- Provision to unlock the user whose account is locked from User Administration page.
- Filters are provided in the "All Monitors Bulk Config" view. Also, provision to see only the Managed and Unmanaged monitors.
- Option is provided to exclude scheduled maintenance and unmanaged time in availablity Report.
- PDF Report is given "Show Polled Data " option in 7,30 reports.
- Support for adding Windows 7 Server.
- Ability to add Script Monitor in the /(root) partition.
- In Send Trap Action, configuration has been provided to send the Trap in plain text or html.
- Ability to Edit Port Number in JRE Monitoring.
- Option to disable Session timeout is provided for Administrator.
- Issue in showing directory size for the folders monitored in local windows/linux servers.
- Issue in saving POP server details in MsSQL backend for mail server monitors.
- Synching of AM_APRENTCHILDMAPPER table is changed. The RELATIONSHIPID will start from 10000000 based on the SERVERID.
- In Alert Escalation email, support for sending email in PlainText is supported. The type whether it is html or plaintext is based on the action configuration.
- In APPLICATIONSMANAGER.mib, the OID's are configured for monitorname, type, attribute, hostname, severity, createdtime. These OID's are sent as VARBINDS while sending Traps.
- Issue of DNS Monitor Search value not getting displayed fully is fixed.
- Configure Mail Server issue of displaying username/password as admin by default is fixed.
- Issue of Windows 2008 servers not showing custom event log rules under "Configure Alarms" is fixed.
- Issue in creating performance widget for Network Interfaces.
- Issue when updating Bypass Proxy details.
- Issue in Creating Business View when APM is installed in French language is fixed.
- Issue in deleting monitor from group after sorting it.
- Issue in data collection for MS SQL 2000 Server.
- Issue in OpManager devices details page link in Monitor Group view.
- Issue in applying threshold of Windows 2008 Server Total Disk Utilization(MB) and Total Disk Utilization(%).
[Top ^ ]
- While editing the configuration for Weblogic monitors, the username and password is validated.
- Issue in setting classpath when executing the runWLSMbean.bat debug file.
- Authentication error while polling the Weblogic monitor is send in an email when am.sendmonerrormail.enabled is enabled.
- Option to delete the removed disks automatically by adding the am.host.deletedisk=true entry in AMServer.properties file.
- In AS400 monitoring performance, data is retrived from QMPGDATA library.
- Issue in showing reports for free physical memory of Windows 2008 servers.
- Disabled "Add Windows Service" link in Server monitor page for Operator Role.
- Issue in displaying all the Servers for Operators in "Show All Event logs" page.
- The NumberOfLogicalProcessor present in the Server is taken into account while calculating the CPU Usage for processes running in Windows Servers.
- Health of MS SQL is cleared after generating alarm for the removed database.
- Issue in adding duplicate Sybase databases.
- Handled backslash when editing the user credentials for MS SQL database monitor.
- Issue in calculating the CPU usage for JRE monitors in multiple processor machine.
- Script monitor tables getting dropped when deleting any one monitor in that type.
- Provided option to retain the configurations for table rows in Database Query Monitor.
- Issue in Edit/Update Custom Monitor Type.
- Deleting the custom monitor type is not removing the related entries in AM_CUSTOM_ARCHIVAL_MAPPING is fixed.
- Issues in Synching downtimes from Managed Servers.
- Issues in Synching Disks monitored in Servers.
- Monitor groups on the Admin Server-->Dashboard do not append the Managed Server name.
- Issue in displaying 'Alarms' tab after refreshing db connections.
- Issue in displaying 'Alarms' tab for Monitor Types which has large number of child resources(10,000)
- 'Windows' is not listed in the 'Select Monitor Type' drop-down box, when 'Windows Performance Counter' monitor type is present.
- Issue with generating repeated alarms when "Show monitor status as up when under Downtime Schedule" under the Admin tab-> Availability Settings options is enabled.
- Issue in disabling the sharepoint services.
- Issue in deleting the sharepoint monitor.
- Issue in starting Applications Manager on a system running Antivirus Software.
- Performance issue in displaying Business View.
- Issue in Removing Intro tab.
- Issue in displaying the network devices for Operators.
- Network Devices are displayed as unknown image in infrastructure snapshot.
- Issue in displaying Blogs in support tab.
- Footer is missing for reports tab.
- Disabled "Edit" option for USER Role.
- Password for connecting to the Applications Manager database is stored now in encrypted format in the file.
- Issue in saving the URL Sequence from Recorder Tool when the password contains special characters.
- Issue in displaying reports for Oracle EBS.
[Top ^ ]
- Issue in archiving data for the script monitors is fixed.
- Issue in showing the number of evaluation days in Managed Server is fixed.
- AM_DIRECTORY_MinMaxAvgData table cleanup.
- Error in showing JBoss server details page.
- After installing the Service Pack, the issue in starting the server as Windows Service is fixed.
- Issue in updating the SNMP Community string for Server monitors is fixed.
- In Admin Server, the issue in showing Oracle database server SGA details page is fixed.
[Top ^ ]
- Issue in Database Query monitor is fixed. It now retains only new data collected across all rows and columns.
- Memory leak issue in JBoss monitoring is fixed.
- Issue fixed in infinite loop in URL monitors.
- Issue in associating monitors to a monitor group with same name is fixed.
- Issue in alarm generation whenever an execution action fails to complete is fixed.
- Issue in alarm escalation for jobs in Server monitors is fixed.
- alarm escalation module performance is tuned.
- Issue in Enable/Disable rows in Script monitor is fixed.
- Issue in displaying the correct status message during maintenance, in downtime scheduler for File/Directory Monitor is fixed.
- Ability to add services in Operator mode is removed.
- Parsing error in Oracle AS is fixed.
- Ability to configure alarms for Operator role is removed.
- Issue in collecting database details from MySQL in Linux server is fixed.
- Issue in thread leak in GlassFish monitor is fixed.
- Issue in displaying incorrect status of availability in Monitor details page is fixed.
- Issue in synchronizing of data between admin server and managed server is fixed.
- Support for Monitor Group is added in Downtime Scheduler.
- Tag '$MONITORNAME' is modified to display only the part of the monitor name.
- Ability to view report and alarm information for Sub Groups are added.
- Ability to assign Sub Groups to Operator is added.
- Ability to view reports to display polled values for all monitors is enhanced.
- Ability of alarm escalation can be done for Sub Groups.
- Users of 'Operator' role are allowed to access PlasmaView and MonitorGroupView.
[Top ^ ]
- Issue fixed in 'Open Command Shell' for user role 'Operator'.
- Issue fixed in incorrect status of Availability graph due to date modification.
- Issue fixed in MonitorGroup synching while adding new Managed Server.
- Issue fixed in collecting Performance metrics for Weblogic 9 and 10 data collection, when WLS server is restarted without restarting Applications Manager.
- Issue fixed in SAP data collector to retrieve alarms that are generated only after Applications Manager installation.
- Issue fixed in Poll Now for Script and Custom Monitor types.
- Issue fixed to have multiple network interface on the same host.
- Issue fixed of missing BreadCrum in Network Discovery page.
- Issue fixed in Configure alarms for Script and Query monitor when scalar attributes are not available.
- Issue fixed in Summary Report mailer when Service Availability is selected.
- Issue fixed in Printer Friendly page in SLA view.
- Issue fixed to delete temporary image files when Applications Manager is not properly shutdown.
- Issue fixed in Server Monitors when memory load increases leading to Out Of Memory.
- Reports Tab issue for Operator Role is fixed.
- Critical alarms representation in Google Map is enhanced. Syncing of Google Map location in Enterprise Edition is added.
- Disk I/O Read(s) and Write(s) issue is fixed.
- Issue in adding the remote server through SSH Key based Authentication for Script Monitor is fixed.
- Issue in displaying network interface graph in Admin Server is fixed.
- Issue in displaying Root Cause Analysis in Admin Server is fixed.
- Issue fixed in displaying Reports for Operator Role.
- alarms which are being generated are stopped because low value is assigned to Database Retention field. This issue is fixed.
- Issue with syncing of Oracle DB and Ping Monitor edited display name in Admin Server is fixed.
- Show Process is added to Left side of Host Details.
- ReInitialize DB is modified to cleanup tables that are created dynamically.
- Sybase monitor Database information are now sorted based on attribute 'Used Percentage'.
[Top ^ ]
- In Admin Server, the images are fetched using https:// protocol.
- A check is added in Managed Server to see whether the ServerID and the resourceids in the database are in Synch. For example, if the user has ServerID as 2 and the DB contains monitors in the range of 30000000, then error will be shown.
- Issue in monitors deletion synching when deleted from MG view is fixed.
- Page redirecting to intro tab on refershing the monitors details page after managing it, is fixed.
- Issue in showing the managed and unmanaged monitors in list view in Admin Server is fixed.
- Field length for entering hostname in Edit Managed Server page is changed from 40 to 255 characters.
- Logging from Admin Server to Managed Servers is done through https:// protocol.
- Issue in Synching the newly created MinMaxAvgData table is fixed.
- Issue of Synching between the Managed Servers and Admin Servers is fixed.
- Issue in showing the status in Icons View and Table view is fixed.
- Added new Services for Exchange Server 2007 monitoring
- Issue in Showing the GCTime Percentage in JDK Monitoring is fixed.
- Added 7,30 link for Buffer Hit Ratio in Oracle Details Page.
- Added the Health attributes in the Oracle DataFiles alarm Configuration Link.
- 404 error while accessing perfservlet is fixed by connecting through hostname or its IpAddress.
- Issue in Applying the threshold for SOAP Operations Output is fixed.
- Issue in enabling and disabling SSL in AMServer.properties is fixed.
- Cleanup entries are added for the Script Table data.
- Issue in executing the scripts from Appmanager8 working folder is fixed.
- Issue in Archiving for Tomcat Session and Oracle Users is fixed.
[Top ^ ]
- Fixed issue in Google Map display when the monitor group display name contains single quotes.
- While creating the MG, the owners select box is shown empty when the latest MySQL Driver is used.
- In MySQL monitoring, when the 'last error' attribute is having sepcial characters the polling will stop for that monitor.
- The performance issue in deleting the NA rows in script monitor is fixed.
- The unwanted mappings for the health of script monitors is fixed.
- Improved the performance in adding the predefined thresholds in script monitor.
- In Script Monitor, when the attributename is 'availability' then the Health of all the script monitors is changed to 'unknown' status is fixed.
- Issue in displaying compare report for JVM Details is fixed.
- In SMS alarm configuration, the limit in mobile number configuration is increased from 3 to 20.
- Fixed issue in collecting the JDBC ConnectionPool information for WebLogic Server.
- Deleting the NA rows in script monitor is enhanced. (Delete is done in bulk and after deleting the RCA will happen).
- Deleting the unwanted mapping in RCA_MAPPER table for script attributes.
- Issues in querying the AM_Predefined threshold table for script attributes.
- In alarms page the word 'All Monitor Groups' is not i18N.
- Bulk Add monitors error message is fixed.
[Top ^ ]