When mail format was chosen as plain text, HTML tags were displayed. This issue is fixed.
In script monitor multiple entries for string attributes of scalar type was not displayed. This issues is fixed.
PGSQL logs rotation will now happen when the logs folder reaches 100MB.
Issue in triggering Amazon Actions in PGSQL backend is resolved.
Issue with duration in outage report being displayed as zero is fixed.
Fixed the issue with widgets(TopNMonitors) showing polled data for Windows Performance Counter.
Two replaceable tags, viz., $ATTRIBUTEVALUE and $THRESHOLDMESSAGE is added for alarm configuration.
URL Sequence Monitor is enhanced to search for a text in the response of one url and add that as a parameter for the next url(s) in the sequence.
Synching issue in Enterprise Edition with MySQL backend is fixed.
EUM Monitors were not being shown in the Alarm Views and Custom Fields filter. This issue is fixed.
The native ping was displaying availability as down for an available monitor. This issue is fixed.
The issue of Web Service monitor not displayed as down for the response codes 403,404,503,504 is fixed.
The problem in sending email through gmail in port 587 is fixed.
Web Service Monitor, Operation Execution Time is calculated after reading the response.
In Oracle database query monitor, when the users add semicolon (;) at the end of the query, ORA-00911 error is thrown. This error is captured and shown in error message.
Configuration tab for AIX is removed since SNMP mode of monitoring is not supported for AIX Server.
Availability,Health and Alarm Summary widget goes gray if the last selected monitor's state is unknown. This issue is fixed.
When creating Database Query Monitor for Oracle database "No Suitable driver.. " error is handled.
Fixed issue in synching updated IP of a host from Managed Server to Admin Server.
In WMI Mode of monitoring, when process.vbs does not return value for process(s) the previous availability is retained for those process(s). This issue is fixed.
When HostResource MIB returns negative value or value greater than 100% for Physical Memory of Servers, logic is changed to get data from UCD-SNMP MIB.
AM_HOST_CONFIG_INFO table is dropped in Admin Server and recreated again. The synching logic in Managed Server is changed to send only modified entries from this table.
SNMP Trap matching is done with "StartsWith" check. Also added support to specify "*" to process all Traps.
Fixed the issue of color coding for dial chart due to warning condition check.
The issue with appending Monitor type as well in $MONITORNAME replaceable tag for Custom monitors like Script monitor and Database query monitor is fixed.
The issue with saving HTML characters in Monitor Group description field is fixed.
Alerts for the unmounted disk is removed to change the Server Health.
Tomcat response summary graph pie-chart is fixed to display correctly for versions 6 & 7.
The issue in associating the scalar attributes as dependent for Health of Script monitor is fixed.
When MSSQL Scheduled Job Monitoring is disabled, Health of the SQL Server change accordingly in the next poll.
WMI name-space changed for hardware monitoring for Dell Servers root\cimv2\Dell.
Search Matched attribute in LDAP Monitor is changed to String Attribute from Config Attribute.
In List Dependent attributes page the 'remove' button was missing. This issue is fixed.
In Plasma View, the filter to view only Critical\Warning Alerts was not working in PgSQL build. This issue is resolved.
Issue fixed in WebApplication Group showing the edit option for OpManager devices.
Schedule reports were not working when time scheduled was between 00:00 hours and 09:55 hour. This issue is fixed.
In Admin server with MySQL backend, the issue in assigning owners to monitor group is fixed.
Configuring alerts for Health fails when the "apply to similar monitors" option is enabled and multiple actions are associated. This issue is fixed.
The issue in updating managed server admin password is fixed.
For HP-Tru64 server, while using the Telnet mode of monitoring, CPU usage was not being displayed due to incorrect parsing. This issue is fixed.
The synching events issue in Managed Server to Admin Server is fixed.
The issue in deleting Orphaned Disk in Firefox and Chrome browser is fixed.
The ListServices API issue in listing services when there is no entry in IpAddress table is handled.
The issue in fetching the Hardware Status for Dell Servers is fixed.
In MySQL monitor, the health status was impacted when the authentication failed. This issue is fixed.
The issue in showing DataCenter, NIC Count in vCenter details page is fixed.
The issue in showing the attribute values for Virtual Machines in custom Widgets is fixed.
The issue in monitoring vCenter having special characters in PostgreSQL backend is fixed.
The issue in handling unsupported metrics of VMWare ESX is fixed.
Issue with monitoring Process CPU usage in Windows server is fixed.
Search is enhanced with multiple options like by Monitor Name, Type, Custom Fields etc.
Edit Action is provided in the Scheduled Reports Page.
Ping monitor support in Applications Manager for Dutch language.
REST API support for UnManage and Reset Status added.
REST API support for Enable\Disable Actions added.
Bulk-import option for Web Services monitor added.
Configuring Mail Server with SSL for sending emails is supported.
Filtering of alarms in ListAlarms API based on Custom Field / Labels added.
Support for Sorting and filter by name for Top N Monitor widget is added.
Version 11 (11010 Build)
- Fixed the problem with saving the request parameters in HTTP(s)-URL Sequence monitor.
- Issue with Microsoft .NET monitoring not displaying the application information is fixed
- CPU Usage of Active Directory monitor showing values greater than 100 is resolved.
- Fixed issue in collecting the JDBC Connection Pool Usage % values in WebLogic monitor.
- Tenured Gen memory usage was not shown in Java Runtime monitor. This issue is fixed.
- Issue in displaying Site24X7 monitors in Monitor Group details page is resolved.
- Issue in sending emails when the Mail Server was configured with username and password is fixed.
- Archiving was not happening for Custom Attributes added in JBoss server. This issue is fixed.
- Issue in sending MBean Operation action status as email is fixed.
- Downtime summary report option is now enabled only in Admin server and disabled for Managed server.
- Backup DB is changed to work when Applications Manager is stopped.
- Bulk Import was not working in non english Applications Manager builds. This issue is fixed.
- Problem in generating reports for Monitor Groups containing Chinese characters is now fixed.
Version 10 (10900 Build)
- Fixed issue in Global Trap action for SSL Certificate monitor, where hostname in trap was replaced with displayname instead of domain name.
- Issue with Business View not showing properly in MS SQL backend is fixed.
- When the modem was disconnected or if the serial port was incorrectly mentioned in APM\working\conf\SMSServer.conf file, Configure SMS server used to go to an error page. This issue is fixed.
- Issue with "View Threshold Profiles" listing child attribute displayname instead of the parent monitor displayname (eg. Process,Service, Disk, Script Tables) is fixed.
- Units were not shown properly,while viewing the Top N reports. This issue is fixed.
- Display of memory usage in Alarm, mismatched with the actual memory usage shown in the HP-UX server monitor details page. This issue is fixed.
- In AIX monitor, CPU Usage values were not matching with the values in the CPU Alarm. This issue is fixed.
- Match content in URL containing special characters not working is fixed.
- SharePoint monitor attributes displayed NA issue, due to WMI class missing for OSS. This issue is fixed.
- In Admin server, when monitor group name was modified it was not being reflected in the Monitor Group View page. This issue is fixed.
- Issue with Copy & Paste monitor for SNMP \ Network Device attributes is fixed.
- In Query Monitor when user deleted a row from the Query output, all the rows of that query were deleted. This issue is fixed.
- Auto discovery of Applications Manager Apache as a default monitor is disabled.
- Problem in Execute program action when there is special character in the server command prompt like ">" is fixed.
- Issue with DB2 tablespace alarm sending multiple emails due to improper polling done for the tablespaces, is fixed.
- Fixed "Authentication Failed' error when custom attributes are configured in the JBoss monitor.
- Issue with Tomcat Session summary not being shown for Tomcat server 7.x is fixed.
- Issue in File monitor when Command Prompt contains special characters (eg . >, %) is fixed.
- Issue with triggering "Windows Services" Action when it is associated to Servers under a Monitor Group is fixed.
- For WebLogic and JBoss monitor, the undeployed WebApp, Servlet were not removed properly in Applications Manager database.This is now fixed.
- Tablespaces and Data Files removed in Oracle DB Server monitor will also be deleted from the Applications Manager now.
- When 'Enforce single user session' under User Administration was enabled, users were not able to save URL Sequence monitor.This issue is now fixed.
- Support for hardware monitoring in WMI mode is added for Dell & HP Servers.
- Support for monitoring Network Mapped Drives in SNMP mode is added for Servers.
- Ignore SSL Certificate name mismatch error option is added.
- Reset Status option is now provided in the Unmanage API function.
- ListMonitor API is enhanced to provide more configuration details like timeout, port, command for Service, SSL Certificate, DNS monitors.
- ListAlarms API enhanced to support list alarms by Monitor Group name.
- Option to execute multiple commands in TCP Port Monitoring and option to add multiple monitors for the same host is provided.
- Option to export report in CSV format is provided for Polled Data and Compare Reports.
Version 10 (10820 Build)
- The issue in displaying the VM Discovery option in the Add Monitor UI is fixed.
- The problem in collecting Memory details of IBM in Java Runtime Monitor is fixed.is fixed.
- JMX data collection failed when the double quotes were used in the MBean Name. This issue is fixed.
- The alarm page used to reload when clearing an alarm. This issue is fixed.
- The UI was misaligned while deleting a dashboard assigned as a Tab. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in generating Scheduled "Availability Trend Reports" for Multiple Monitor Groups in Admin Server is fixed.
- The issue of HTML tags being displayed in the email content when an email action was triggered is fixed.
- The host names are shown in sorted order in File\Directory Monitor Add\Edit screen.
- The grey icon being displayed in the performance dashboard is fixed.
- The issue of Infrastructure Snapshot leading to a blank page when editing the widget is fixed.
- Alert emails were not being sent for health of Monitor or Group when the RCA message changed. This issue is fixed.
- APM Insight .Net Agent performance is improved.
- Quotes were replaced with " in the Execute Program Action.This is now fixed.
Version 10 (10810 Build)
The issue with sorting of alarms by modified time, in non-english builds is fixed.
- Issue with sending test email from Intro Tab using GMail TLS is fixed.
- Change in JMX Attribute Display Name was not reflected in reports. This issue is fixed.
- Issue with searching TCP Port Monitors through REST API is fixed.
- RCA Message used to get truncated when sending SMS\EMail actions. This issue is fixed.
- Display of ping result as junk in Chinese build is fixed.
- Display of Oracle Tablespace Free Bytes as negative values is fixed.
- When the table name in DB Query monitor had special characters, query output was not shown. This issue is fixed.
Version 10 (10800 Build)
The issue with parsing the output file in script monitor is fixed.
- For servers, when the ping request is disabled/timed-out, "System is down" message was displayed even when the SNMP agent was running. This issue is fixed.
- The issue in monitoring the Windows services in Exchange Monitor is fixed.
- In global trap action, the trap message had RFC1213-MIB's sysName OID instead of APPLICATION-MANAGER-MIB's trapMessage OID. This issue is fixed.
- The Performance Metric Widget was displaying irrelavant attributes for the selected Script Monitor. This issue is fixed.
- Cleanup schedule has been added for datafiles autoextend attribute in Oracle database monitor.
- When the URL monitor is down, the last and next poll were not being updated in the monitor details page. This issue is fixed.
- Start time check in Scheduled Downtime was compared with browser time. It is now changed to Applications Manager server time.
- Provided support to pass the timeout value while running Snmpwalk script.
- Alarm configuration option provided for Oracle Tablespace status attribute.
Version 10 (10700 Build)
- Fixed the issue of SNMP/Network device monitor showing availability as down due to incorrect SNMP version.
- Cleanup problem of images in Custom Dashboard after session expiry is fixed.
- Incorrect average line shown in report graphs when a selecting business hour is fixed.
- Modifying the alarm updated time when it is picked up by a user is fixed.
- Issue in showing technician as 'sysadmin_enterprise' when alarms are picked up by user in Admin server is fixed.
- Jboss monitor not collecting data while using authentication for jndi invoker URL is fixed.
- Mail Action not triggered for Oracle Monitor when Connection Time threshold is violated is fixed.
- Windows Processes are showing grey icon for Availability and Health Widgets is fixed.
- Top N monitors Widgets issue in showing incorrect Top N metrics for some metrics is fixed.
- Issue in Bulk Update Poll Interval for Webservices monitors is fixed.
- Sybase DB size calculated in maxpagesize instead of pagesize is fixed.
- Script Monitors having same Script Name not getting listed Configure Alarms link->Monitor Group is fixed.
- Issue in displaying OPMN process of Clustered Oracle Application Server is fixed.
- Issue in displaying .Net applications in .Net Monitor is fixed.
- Data Collection issue of Java HotSpot for Oracle JVM is fixed.
- Alarms Tab issue like Alarms Page filter, Annotations Picked/Unpicked time sorting are fixed.
- Plasma View displaying incorrect latest alarms is fixed.
- Pop-out is disabled when business view id selected.
- IpAddress for VMware ESX monitor not displayed in monitor details page is fixed.
- MSSQL Log file size displaying Used % attribute greater than 100 is fixed.
- Issue in MSSQL backend Data Cleanup is fixed.
- Custom Attribute Report for SAP CCMS monitor is fixed.
- Weblogic monitor CAM Tabular attribute add issue is fixed.
- Enhanced VMWare ESX Servers Monitoring to include hardware and latency performance details.
- Redesigned UI for the Alarms tab with smoother filtering capability.
- Custom field-based filtering has been introduced for Reports.
- Server Monitoring has been enhanced to support network-mapped drives and volume mount points.
Version 10 (10600 Build)
- The issue in creating dynamic tables of APMInsight monitors for customers who upgrade from Applications Manager 6 is fixed.
- Handled the Security Vulnerability issues in Search.do and DetailsView.do pages for mobile client view.
- The issues in viewing 7/ 30 reports for JMX / SNMP attributes is fixed.
- Option to allow operator to view all the downtime schedules.
- Support for WebSphere Application Server installed in Chinese OS Version.
- Option to customize the Tomcat manager URL.
Version 10 (10510 Build)
- The shared directory monitoring issue showing the Availability Status as down is fixed.
- The issue with server details of File/Directory & Script monitor not displaying in the Monitor details page is fixed.
- The issue with script monitor attributes history data not being displayed in the details page is fixed.
- Threshold profiles not being displayed in threshold details but showing the name of profile is fixed.
- Oracle tablespace name not getting displayed if tablespace name length exceeds 25 characters is fixed.
- MSSQL job alert duplicate execution of action is fixed.
- URL monitor alarms every poll if "Log response and send in email" options in Admin tab-> Performance polling-> HTTP URL are enabled. This issue is fixed.
- While monitoring servers with Key based authentication, there was a SSH public key truncation problem in MSSQL backend. This issue is fixed.
- EUM monitors are not clearing alarms during maintenance window even if 'Show monitor status as up when under Downtime Schedule' and 'Clear Health Alert during Maintenance Period' is fixed.
- The performance metric widget not displaying database query monitor attributes for Operator Role is fixed.
- The custom fields Replaceable tags not replaced in the Email for second level attributes is fixed.
- Performance issue due to cleanup was not happening in MSSQL backend. This issue is fixed.
- When the host monitor is deleted, service monitor leading to blank page due to entry deletion in TopoObject has been fixed.
- When the SOAP Request is more than 2000 characters, Test Operations could not be executed. This issue is fixed.
- The issue with AS400 server getting discovered under "Unknown" Category is fixed.
- EUM Agent tray icon was not being displayed. This issue is fixed.
- The issue with Table view and Icon view not loading if APMInsight add on enabled license is applied in Applications Manager.
- Clean Installation/Uninstallation of EUM agent is ensured.
- Provided option for Bulk import of server monitors using SSH Key based authentication.
- Option to view the SOAP response in the Alarm email for SOAP threshold violation.
Version 10 (10400 Build)
- The issue with Archiving / reporting for Oracle Tablespace is fixed.
- When selecting the Top 20 / 50 Java Transactions, the Memory Usage of Java Runtime report used to display a wrong value in the bar chart. This issue is fixed.
- Applications Manager now displays the correct hostname for schedule reports and downtime summary report email.
- The issue in opening an individual monitor's Downtime History report from Availability of Monitor Group report present under SLA tab is rectified.
- The Oracle JDBC connector has been updated to Version 10.2.0.5 for supporting Oracle 11.2 and above.
- The issue with the Monitor group health reports not showing EUM monitors health is fixed.
- 'Apply to Selected Monitors' option for EUM Monitor is now provided.
- The issue in showing Oracle Datafiles autoextend data is fixed.
- The Query output was not being displayed for the query monitor when the user executed 5 queries from same table name. This issue is fixed.
- The Ping output issue for German locale is fixed.
- The additional white spaces between each row while saving the reports in CSV format has been removed.
- The issue of the Apache Server getting discovered as IIS Server when redirection URL is configured in Apache is fixed.
- The issue with bulk updation of Username/Password for Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 servers is fixed.
- Email output for MBean operation.
- Support for Ingress database added in Database Query Monitor.
- New attributes like Old Space memory in Heap memory, Class memory and Class block memory in Non-Heap memory for JRockit JVM monitoring.
- Ability to Create and Edit URL using REST API.
- Configurable re-polling interval when the URL monitor goes down.
- Managed server name has been appended with Schedule Report file name.
- Mail server discovery for Dovecot mail server.
- Issue with loading Business View in Internet Explorer browser is fixed.
- Network Interface metric datatype is changed to "long" to support larger values.
- Display of "Showing Advanced Severity options" by default in Internet Explorer browser for SNMP Trap Listener is fixed.
- Issue with display of Glassfish Version 3 WebApplication & JDBC Pool data is fixed.
- Failure to show the correct Availability status when the LDAP Server is down is fixed.
- Users can now remove Default Username/Password and New Features List from Login page.
- Network Devices in Infrastructure Snapshot view leading to error page is fixed.
- Issue with retaining of Widget position for each admin (except the default admin account) is fixed.
- Data not shown when "Show from Monitor Group" option is selected, for EUM Attributes widget is handled.
- Inability to display the status of a Server monitor as down, when the ping output is "Destination Host Unreachable" is fixed.
- Error in monitoring Windows directory when monitoring directory size is more than 2GB is fixed.
- Option to enable Event Log when adding Windows Server using Bulk Import in WMI mode.