Take Control of Mail Server Management
Applications Manager provides in-depth availability and performance monitoring of Mail Servers. Applications Manager connects to the Mail server and performs SMTP, IMAP operations and POP operations, sends e-mail receives e-mail, Checks SMTP, IMAP and POP servers to ensure availability.
The Mail Server Management feature enables performance management by monitoring the response time of the server and updates the status based on a given threshold and also provides comprehensive management reports. It also ensures availability and health through automated event escalation via email, SMS etc. and helps taking corrective action by executing user scripts that can help restart a service etc.
The components that are monitored in Mail Server:
||Gives the availability of mail server
||Gives the response time of mail server
Mail Server Monitoring Capabilities
- Out-of-the-box management of Mail Server.
- Monitors performance statistics such as Availability and Response time.
- Based on the thresholds configured, notifications and alarms are generated if the mail server or any specified attribute within the system has problems. Actions are executed automatically based on configurations.
- Performance graphs and reports are available instantly. Reports can be grouped and displayed based on availability, health, and connection time.
- Delivers both historical and current Mail server performance metrics, delivering insight into the performance over a period of time.