Get deep insights into database health and performance and optimize efficiency of applications
Get real-time KPI data of your databases with Applications Manager's easy-to-use, affordable database monitoring solution. Find and fix database issues quickly and enhance the performance of your business-critical applications. Applications Manager's database monitoring lets you identify slow-running queries and analyze the root cause behind the performance lags. Reliability engineers can optimize accordingly to ensure smooth operation of databases.
With Applications Manager's database monitoring tool, you can:
- Monitor business-critical DB performance metrics
- Analyze & identify slow-running queries
- Pinpoint root cause of database performance issues
- Leverage trend analysis to plan capacity and upgrades
Monitor database metrics that are critical to your business
Applications Manager's database monitor provides in-depth insights into key performance indicators, ensuring uninterrupted service delivery. Critical database monitoring metrics such as ones related to resource consumption, user sessions, and query performance are essential for business operations and offer opportunities to optimize databases for peak efficiency. Visualize performance data effortlessly on custom database monitoring dashboards, keeping administrators informed about their database's status at all times. This comprehensive solution guarantees optimal database performance for seamless operations.
Analyze & identify slow-running queries
Deep dive into how efficient your database response is for individual web transactions. Monitor database response times to execute background transactions in your applications, ones that are spawned in background threads. With Applications Manager's database performance monitoring tool, pinpoint slow running SQL queries that hinder optimal application performance. Optimize these queries to enhance and accelerate database performance.
Pinpoint root cause of performance issues
With Applications Manager's database monitoring services, you can:
- Quickly identify the root cause of issues and avoid unecessary alert bombardment.
- Set static and dynamic thresholds for monitoring real-time database performance metrics and get notified instantly when thresholds are violated, in the channel of your choice - email, text and Slack.
- Leverage proactive anomaly detection using dynamic baselines to find the slightest deviations from usual database behaviour.
- Automate anomaly alerting with our DB monitor that helps reduce MTTR.
Leverage trend analysis to plan capacity and upgrades
Applications Manager's DB management software offers a wide range of capabilities where you can:
- Monitor database performance trends and utilization statistics using comprehensive reports.
- Plan capacity and resource upgrades with ease.
- Leverage the capabilities of forecast reports that are generated using Machine Learning algorithms to predict database utilization trends in the foreseeable future.
- Customize report generation by choosing to create them on demand or on schedules.
- Save reports as pdf, excel, or csv files and email them. Publish them on an external dashboard that allows users to view them.
Multi-vendor database support
Monitor a wide range of databases (on premises, virtualized or cloud) from a single console.
- Relational databases such as Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Couchbase, etc.
- In-memory databases such as Memcached.
- Key-value stores such as Redis.
- Cloud databases such as AWS Aurora, Azure SQL database, and Oracle autonomous database.
Go beyond native database monitoring tools and homegrown scripts
Although most databases offer their own monitoring console (eg: Oracle Enterprise Manager), it is better to monitor DB performance alongside the rest of your infrastructure and application performance in high volume production environments. Applications Manager provides out-of-the-box monitoring, alerting and reporting for 150+ applications and infrastructure elements - both cloud native as well as on premise. You don't have the overhead of maintaining homegrown database monitoring scripts too.
Scale effectively with agentless database monitoring
Applications Manager's database activity monitoring auto discovers your database instances and collects performance data using a combination of agentless methods such as JDBC, native OS and API calls. No need to install or maintain agents. Agentless real-time database monitoring methods are safe and secure for dev, QA and production environments, have low overhead, and can scale up to monitor thousands of database instances effectively.
Monitor databases in just a few minutes!
Explore all the features of Applications Manager's database performance monitor by downloading a 30-day free trial now!