Management of PHP Made Easy
Applications Manager provides in-depth availability and performance monitoring of PHP Servers.
Applications Manager connects to the PHP server and checks for the availability and response time at regular intervals of time.
The PHP Management feature helps optimize PHP server performance and also provides comprehensive management reports. It ensures availability through automated event escalation via email, SMS etc. and helps taking corrective action by executing user scripts that can help, restart a service etc.
The components that are monitored in PHP:
||Checks for the availability of PHP Server
||Gives the response time of the PHP Server
PHP Monitoring Capabilities
- Out-of-the-box management of PHP server.
- Monitors performance statistics such as availability and response time.
- Based on the thresholds configured, notifications and alarms are generated if the PHP or any specified attribute within the system has problems. Actions are executed automatically based on configurations.
- Performance graphs and reports are available instantly. Reports can be grouped and displayed based on availability, health, and connection time.
- Delivers both historical and current PHP performance metrics, delivering insight into the performance over a period of time.