Technician Audit is a feature in Log360 Cloud that allows you to audit all the actions of the admins and technicians who use the tool. This feature gives you information on the
- Name of the technician
- Time of action
- The module in which the action was performed (E.g. Alerts, Compliance, etc.) and
- The message triggered during operation.
Accessing the Technician Audit dashboard:
- Open the Settings tab.
- Go to Admin Settings → Technician Audit.
Adding or removing columns:
- Click on the Add or Remove column button from the top right corner of the dashboard.
- From the Select Columns dialog box, click on the columns you want to add or remove from the dashboard.
- You can also rearrange the order of the columns displayed on the dashboard by clicking and dragging the columns from the right side of the dialog box.
Looking for information:
You can also perform search operations within the dashboard.
- Click on the Search button on the top left corner of the dashboard.
- Once this option is enabled, every column within the dashboard becomes searchable.
Auditing specific technicians:
Log360 Cloud lets you audit the actions of a single user or group of users.
- Click on the Select Technician button on top of the dashboard.
- From the resulting dialogue box, you can select the type of user and the username you want to audit.
Once you've decided on the report you need, you can export the data from the dashboard in the CSV or PDF format.
- From the date picker, select the From and To date and click Apply.
- Click on the Export As button from the top right corner. From the drop-down box, select the format to download the report.
Note: You can click on the Report Export History button to view the logs of the report exported in the past.