Signing up for Log360 Cloud
You can create a Log360 Cloud account for free by visiting the Log360 Cloud website. (No credit card details required)
To sign-up for Log360 Cloud,
- Click the Sign Up button in the top right corner of the web page.
- Enter Your Business Email, Password, and Country in the given fields.
- You can also change the preferred DataCenter by clicking on the Change button. Currently we have datacenters in the US, EU, and AU regions.
Note: Data migration between datacenters (AU, EU, US) is not supported.
- Enter a password.
- Password cannot be the same as your username.
- Password should contain both uppercase and lowercase characters.
- Password should contain at least 1 numeric character.
- Password length should not be greater than 60 characters.
- Password length should not be less than 8 characters.
- Re-enter the same password and click the Sign Up button.
Your Log360 Cloud account will be created.
Joining an existing organization
To join an existing organization, login to your Log360 Cloud account. Once you login, the following options will be displayed.
- Click on Join an existing organization.
- After clicking this option, enter email id or domain name.
- The corresponding domain will be searched for and displayed.
- Click on Request.
- Once your request is approved by the administrator, you will be able to join the organization.
Note: A request can be sent to an organization only once in 24 hours.
Creating a new organization
If you wish to create a new organization, click on the Create your own organization option once you login to your account.
- The option to enter your organization name will appear.
- Enter the name of the organization you wish to create.
- Once the organization is created, you will be able to start using the product.
Signing in to Log360 Cloud
You can sign in or log into your Log360 Cloud account by clicking the Sign In button available in the Log360 Cloud website.
- Enter the business email id with which you have registered.
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign in.