Banning applications to block access
With Log360 Cloud you can add web applications to the list of Banned Applications to block access.
Steps to add a web application to the banned list:
- Log in to your Log360 cloud console. Navigate to the Settings tab of Log360 Cloud.
- Select Cloud Protection Settings from the application drop-down menu at the top.
- In Cloud App Settings select Banned Applications.
- Click on the + Add applications button located at the top right-hand corner.
- Enter the domain names of cloud applications separated by commas.
- Click on Review.
- To add the domain names, click Add all. To remove any unique domain, select the corresponding checkbox and click the delete button that appears above the list.
Note: Delete all domain names that you don't want to add before clicking Add all. When you click Add all, both the checked and unchecked domain names will be added.