GDPR Compliance Checks
Log360 Cloud makes it easy for administrators to comply with the general data protection regulation (GDPR). It offers a GDPR compliance check option, which when enabled will automatically enforce all the necessary settings in the product to comply with the mandate.
To enable checks for complying with the GDPR,
- Go to the Settings tab and navigate to Admin → Product Customization → Privacy Settings.
- Switch on the Enable GDPR compliance checks slider to allow Log360 Cloud to enforce all the necessary changes.
- Only users with admin credentials can enable/disable this option.
- When you enable this option, the Enable password protection option for redistributed and exported reports check box will also be automatically enabled.
Password-protection of Exported Reports
One of the many compliance measures offered by Log360 Cloud is the option to password-protect the reports being exported or redistributed. If this option is enabled, the user will require a password to open the exported report.
To enable password protection of exported reports,
- Go to the Settings tab and navigate to Admin Settings → Privacy Settings.
- Enable the Enable password protection option for redistributed and exported reports check box.