To sync Log360 Cloud with the Log360 Cloud Agent, you will have to obtain the security access key of Log360 Cloud and enter it in the Log360 Cloud Agent installation.
To obtain the security access key of Log360 Cloud, follow the steps given below.
- Open Log360 Cloud and select the Settings tab.
- Then navigate to Log360Cloud Agent under Admin Settings.
- The access key will be available in Step 3 of the page.
To enter the access key in the Log360 Agent console, follow the steps given below.
- If you have not downloaded the Log360 Cloud Agent already, click here.
- Run the Log360CloudAgent.msi file. An installation wizard will begin.
- Follow the steps given in the installation wizard to start the installation.
- On starting the installation, you will be prompted for an Access Key. Enter the access key that was obtained from Log360 Cloud and click OK.
- Now the installation will be completed.
On completing installation, data synchronization will begin and Log360 Cloud Agent will start pushing logs to the cloud.
- In case you regenerate the access key, please update the new access key in the agent by navigating to C:/Program Files/Log360Cloud_Agent/bin (32-bit) or C:/Program Files(x86)/Log360Cloud_Agent/bin (64-bit) and running UpdateAccessKey.exe as Administrator. In the installation wizard that opens, enter the new access key and click OK. Now the new access key will be updated in the agent.
- Log sync data will be compressed up to 18 times and stored in the specified temporary location.
- When the cloud storage limit is exceeded, log sync will be stopped. Log data collected after that point will be stored in the temporary location specified. Once space is made available, logs will be indexed from that location and moved to the cloud storage space.
- The following outbound ports should be open in the firewall of the server where the Log360 Cloud Agent is installed.
HTTPS - 443 and HTTP - 80