- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
Here's a look at the different modules DataSecurity Plus has to offer and what you can do with them:
The File auditing solution offers:
File access auditing: Audit all file accesses and modifications.
File change monitoring: Track and provide alerts for changes made to files and folders.
File integrity monitoring: Detect unauthorized changes made to sensitive files.
Compliance auditing: Meet requirements for PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, FISMA and more.
Ransomware response: Detect and shut down ransomware attacks instantly.
Data risk assessment
The Data risk assessment solution offers:
Data discovery: Locate sensitive data (PII/ePHI) across your file servers and OneDrive.
Data classification: Use automated and manual tagging functions to organize data based on sensitivity and vulnerability.
With the Endpoint DLP solution, you can:
Track endpoint usage: Audit usage and transfer of data through removable devices.
Monitor file copy to endpoints: Track file copy events to USBs and across local systems.
Protect critical data: Block files with PII and ePHI from being moved via removable devices and Outlook.
With the File analysis solution, you can:
Analyze file metadata: Gain key insights on file ownership, size, location,and more.
Manage ROT data: Identify and discard ROT files, duplicate files, and other junk data.
Optimize disk usage: Analyze storage trends and receive alerts on low disk space.
Examine permissions: List effective permissions, and spot permission hygiene issues.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Request additional resources
Send us your requirements.
for getting in touch!
We'll get back to you shortly.
In the meanwhile, take a look
at these resources: :
Request help document
Looking for more technical papers and documents to suit your specific needs? Fill in the details in the form below.