- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
Here's a look at the different modules DataSecurity Plus has to offer and what you can do with them:
The File auditing solution offers:
File access auditing: Audit all file accesses and modifications.
File change monitoring: Track and provide alerts for changes made to files and folders.
File integrity monitoring: Detect unauthorized changes made to sensitive files.
Compliance auditing: Meet requirements for PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, FISMA and more.
Ransomware response: Detect and shut down ransomware attacks instantly.
Data risk assessment
The Data risk assessment solution offers:
Data discovery: Locate sensitive data (PII/ePHI) across your file servers and OneDrive.
Data classification: Use automated and manual tagging functions to organize data based on sensitivity and vulnerability.
With the Endpoint DLP solution, you can:
Track endpoint usage: Audit usage and transfer of data through removable devices.
Monitor file copy to endpoints: Track file copy events to USBs and across local systems.
Protect critical data: Block files with PII and ePHI from being moved via removable devices and Outlook.
With the File analysis solution, you can:
Analyze file metadata: Gain key insights on file ownership, size, location,and more.
Manage ROT data: Identify and discard ROT files, duplicate files, and other junk data.
Optimize disk usage: Analyze storage trends and receive alerts on low disk space.
Examine permissions: List effective permissions, and spot permission hygiene issues.
Don't see what you're looking for? Ask the Community