Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Predefined policies are the list of profiles based on which critical endpoint security vulnerabilities are identified and raised as incidents in real time. You can monitor the following security policies under Endpoint Security:
Data Leak Prevention: Block files containing sensitive data from leaving the network via USBs and email.
File Activity Monitoring: Audit accesses and changes made to files in workstations.
File Copy Auditing: Audit file copy actions by users both within workstations as well as to external storage devices.
File Integrity Monitoring: Detect and respond to unauthorized changes made to sensitive files by users.
Potential Malware Intrusion: Detect potential malware by receiving alerts when safe threshold limits are breached.
Removable Device Auditing: Audit the use of USBs and other removable storage devices.
Sensitive File Activity Monitoring and Response:Receive reports on user activities in files containing sensitive data such as PII and ePHI.
Follow the steps below to modify the predefined policies:
- Click the Endpoint Security tab. Go to Configuration > Settings > Policy Configuration.
- Select the edit icon next to a predefined policy to modify it.
- Add or remove rules configured under Audit Profiles and Incident Profiles.
- Click Save.