- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
Creating new risk assessment policies
Follow the steps below to configure new policies:
- Click the Risk Analysis tab. Go to Configuration > Discovery Policy Configuration > Policy.
- Click + Add Policy at the top-right corner.
- Name the policy and include an appropriate description.
- Add rules to the new policy by clicking + Add Rule above the table.
- Choose the rules that you want to add.
- Add exclusion rules to the new policy by clicking + Add Exclusion Rule below the Add Rules table.
- Choose the exclusion rules that you want to add.
- Click Save.
Example: If you want to discover instances of Visa card details present in your files, choose the Credit card - Visa card rule.
Example: If you want to discover instances of Visa card details that are present outside of files owned by the finance department, choose the Credit card - Finance Department rule.
Don't see what you're looking for? Ask the Community