Help CenterAbout File Auditing About Endpoint DLP About File Analysis About Data risk assessment Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
Setting up File Audit
Setting up Endpoint DLP
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data risk assessment
About DataSecurity Plus
TroubleshootingQuick Start File Auditing Endpoint DLP Data Risk Assessment File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
Creating new risk assessment policies
Follow the steps below to configure new policies:
- Click the Risk Analysis tab. Go to Configuration > Discovery Policy Configuration > Policy.
- Click + Add Policy at the top-right corner.
- Name the policy and include an appropriate description.
- Add rules to the new policy by clicking + Add Rule above the table.
- Choose the rules that you want to add.
- Add exclusion rules to the new policy by clicking + Add Exclusion Rule below the Add Rules table.
- Choose the exclusion rules that you want to add.
- Click Save.
Example: If you want to discover instances of Visa card details present in your files, choose the Credit card - Visa card rule.
Example: If you want to discover instances of Visa card details that are present outside of files owned by the finance department, choose the Credit card - Finance Department rule.