- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Gateway Server Failover
- Two-way SSL configuration
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Insights
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- Agent settings
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
- Two-factor authentication
- Workgroup configuration
- Security policy
- DataSecurity Plus Server
- Privacy Settings
- Disk utilization
- Schedule Retention Policy
- HTTP communication failure
- Dormant DataEngine
- Secure Gateway server failure
- RPC communication failure
- Known issues and limitations
- Known errors and solutions
- Agent document
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
Configuring audit report profiles
Audit configuration offers seven profile categories that can be customized to fit specific endpoint security needs. Each profile categories has multiple profiles configured by default. These are:
|Default configuration setting
|File Integrity Monitor
|Data Leak Prevention - Printer
|Print jobs initiated by users.
|Possible File Upload and Download - Web
|Potential browser activity.
|File Activity Monitoring
|File actions made to shared folders.
|Network Share File Activity Monitoring
|File actions made to shared folders by accessing the network path.
Follow the steps below to customize report profiles:
- Select Endpoint DLP from the drop-down menu.
- Go to Configuration > Audit/Alert Profiles > Report Configuration.
- Select the report profile to customize audit parameters. The two available parameters categories are:
- Include parameters can be used to customize audits based on user-centric parameters, like user name and last access time, and file-centric parameters, like file classification and file type.
- Exclude parameters have similar options to exclude users or objects from endpoint auditing.
- The Exclude parameters override the Include parameters in case of overlaps.
- Click Save.
Note: File copy and paste actions will be monitored by default and will be reflected in the Clipboard Control and File Paste Report, respectively. Ensure that at least one DLP policy and the Clipboard Control policy have been enforced in endpoints generating data in reports.