- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Gateway Server Failover
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Insights
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
- Two-factor authentication
- Workgroup configuration
- Security policy
- Agent document
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
In the Global Overview dashboard, gain a quick snapshot of essential audit data of all configured servers within the selected domain. You can use the Select the Domain option at the top-right corner. The Reset button next to the domain drop-down helps in reverting changes to the default layout.
By default, you will have an overview of the following data:
- Server-based summary displaying the total number of events for every server across the selected domain.
- File copy events graph displaying the total number of file copy events recorded for the file servers in the domain.
- Security changes displaying the total number of security permission changes across file servers.
- Failure events displaying the total number of all failed file access attempts.
- Move or Rename events displaying the total number of files moved or renamed in configured shares.
- File delete events displaying the count of files deleted from file servers.
Tip: Toggle between the Last 24 Hours and the Last 7 Days views to spot anomalous changes and deviations.
Note: Hover over the individual graphs to edit labels, remove graphs from dashboard, or refresh data.