Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Once you've set up the solution, you can start viewing data on your dashboard after a few minutes. The Storage Overview shows analytics on storage patterns on the configured disks in your domain.
Here, you can view file distributions for all junk files, and more granularly, for stale, duplicate, and non-business files. The table also shows the total size of junk files per server, and their percentage of the total space in that server.
In the right half of the Storage Overview is a panel titled Total Size Analyzed. It shows the total size of data analyzed by the File Analysis module, along with useful breakdowns on the total number and density of files and folders.
Below these, there is a table showing all the disks configured, their size, the space used in each drive, and a progress bar showing the available storage space.