- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
To configure alerts in the File Analysis module:
- Select File Analysis from the application drop-down menu at the top.
- Go to Configuration.
- On the left-hand menu, go to Settings > Alert Configuration.
- Click the + Create Alert button at the top-right corner.
- On the next page, name and describe the new alert.
- From the drop-down, classify the alert based on Severity.
- Under Criteria, provide details on when to trigger alerts with the Include configuration.
- To narrow down the reports and reduce false positives, you can choose to add details in the Exclude configuration tab.
- You can configure a suitable response to the alert under the Response tab.
- Once you have chosen one or multiple responses, click Save.
Tip: Scripts are by far the most underrated response strategy. You can run scripts to shut down servers, stop user sessions, disable accounts, and much more. Do you want to request a custom response? Contact our support team.
Don't see what you're looking for? Ask the Community