Help CenterAbout File Auditing About Endpoint DLP About File Analysis About Data risk assessment Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
Setting up File Audit
Setting up Endpoint DLP
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data risk assessment
About DataSecurity Plus
TroubleshootingQuick Start File Auditing Endpoint DLP Data Risk Assessment File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
To configure alerts in the File Analysis module:
- Go to File Analysis > Configuration.
- On the left-hand menu, go to ettings > Alert Configuration.
- Click the + Create Alert button at the top-right corner.
- On the next page, name and describe the new alert.
- From the drop-down, classify the alert based on Severity.
- Under Criteria, provide details on when to trigger alerts with the Include configuration.
- To narrow down the reports and reduce false positives, you can choose to add details in the Exclude configuration tab.
- You can configure a suitable response to the alert under the Response tab.
- Once you have chosen one or multiple responses, click Save.
Tip: Scripts are by far the most underrated response strategy. You can run scripts to shut down servers, stop user sessions, disable accounts, and much more. Do you want to request a custom response? Contact our support team.