Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Configuring your solutions
Choose the solution you’re evaluating or have licensed from the list below, and follow the detailed configuration steps.
File server auditing
Audit, report, and create alerts for all file accesses and modifications made in your file server environment in real time.
Detect, disrupt, and prevent sensitive data leaks via endpoints using endpoint security monitoring.
Data risk assessment
Perform content inspection and contextual analysis to discover and classify files based on their sensitivity and vulnerability.