Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
The Security Overview shows analytics on the permission hygiene of the analyzed files and folders across your domain.
By default, the Security Overview has the following panels:
Files Owned by Stale Users -Shows the graphical breakdown of the number of files owned by inactive, disabled, deleted, and expired users.
Inconsistent Permissions - Shows the number and percentage of files and folders with permission inconsistencies.
Open Access - hows the number and percentage of files and folders that are overexposed.
Open Access (user-based) -Shows the list of the top five users who have unrestricted access to the most number of files.
Active Files Owned by Stale Users - Shows the total number of active files owned by stale users.
Note:Active files are files that have recently been accessed and/or modified.