Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Open a web browser and type “http://<hostname>:<port number>” in the address bar. The hostname is the name of the machine where DataSecurity Plus has been installed, and the port number is the web server port number that was specified during the installation of DataSecurity Plus. The default port used by DataSecurity Plus is 8800.
Note: To verify communication between DataSecurity Plus and your machine, go to Windows > Command Prompt and enter in the command “Ping <hostname>”.</hostname>
- Enter admin as the username and password (for first-time users) and click Login.
Tip: After setting up DataSecurity Plus, change its default password by navigating to Configuration > Admin > General Settings > Personalize > Change Password.
Tip: Google Chrome is the recommended web browser for running DataSecurity Plus.