- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
To view source-based reports,
- Click on the Endpoint tab. Go to Reports > Source Based Reports.
- Choose an Endpoint Name to view audit data for that particular endpoint.
- Select the desired time range using the Period drop-down.
The following reports can be viewed:
Report on changes to your local file system with real-time endpoint monitoring.
File copied report
List of all files copied during local or remote access.
Email auditing report
Lists OutLook email usage in the selected endpoint(s).
Printer auditing report
Report on printer usage in the selected endpoint(s).
Web auditing report
Lists file upload and download activity.
File share report
Lists accesses and modifications to shared files.
Removable storage file activity
Report on file activities in USB devices.