- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Gateway Server Failover
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
To configure workstations using DataSecurity Plus' Endpoint DLP feature:
- Select Endpoint from the drop-down menu in the top pane.
- Go to Configuration → Devices to open the Configured Workstation(s) page.
- To configure workstations individually, follow these steps:
- Under the Configured Workstations tab, click + Add Workstation(s) in the top-right corner.
- Select your domain.
- Click + in the Select Workstation(s) field to add workstations.
- Then, select the Security Policies you want to apply for the selected workstation(s).
- Click Install Agent and Finish.
- To configure workstations in a group, follow these steps:
- Select the Configured Groups tab.
- Click + Create Group located at the top-right corner.
- Provide a suitable group name and description.
- Select the required domain from the drop-down menu.
- Click the + symbol near the Select workstation(s) text box, and select the list of workstations to be added.
- Select the policies that have to be applied to the group, and click Create Group.
- Ensure that all workstations in the group are in the same domain.
- A workstation can only be a part of one group.
- When two conflicting policies are applied to a workstation, the most restrictive policy is applied, irrespective of whether the policy is applied directly or through a group.
Workstations can either be configured individually or in groups.
Best practice: We recommend grouping workstations and applying policies to the group rather than applying it directly to the workstation.
Note: To add a domain that is not listed, click Add New Domain, and follow these steps.