- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
To configure workstations using DataSecurity Plus' Endpoint DLP feature:
- Select Endpoint from the drop-down menu in the top pane.
- Go to Configuration → Devices to open the Configured Workstation(s) page.
- To configure workstations individually, follow these steps:
- Under the Configured Workstations tab, click + Add Workstation(s) in the top-right corner.
- Select your domain.
- Click + in the Select Workstation(s) field to add workstations.
- Then, select the Security Policies you want to apply for the selected workstation(s).
- Click Install Agent and Finish.
- To configure workstations in a group, follow these steps:
- Select the Configured Groups tab.
- Click + Create Group located at the top-right corner.
- Provide a suitable group name and description.
- Select the required domain from the drop-down menu.
- Click the + symbol near the Select workstation(s) text box, and select the list of workstations to be added.
- Select the policies that have to be applied to the group, and click Create Group.
- Ensure that all workstations in the group are in the same domain.
- A workstation can only be a part of one group.
- When two conflicting policies are applied to a workstation, the most restrictive policy is applied, irrespective of whether the policy is applied directly or through a group.
Workstations can either be configured individually or in groups.
Best practice: We recommend grouping workstations and applying policies to the group rather than applying it directly to the workstation.
Note: To add a domain that is not listed, click Add New Domain, and follow these steps.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Request additional resources
Send us your requirements.
for getting in touch!
We'll get back to you shortly.
In the meanwhile, take a look
at these resources: :
Request help document
Looking for more technical papers and documents to suit your specific needs? Fill in the details in the form below.