Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Account Logon » Default Port Configuration
Follow the steps below to view preconfigured policies in DataSecurity Plus' Data Risk Assessment solution:
- Click the Risk Analysis tab. Go to Configuration > Discovery Policy Configuration > Policy.
- Choose the policy you want to view and click the edit option to see more.
- Add rules to the existing policy by clicking the + Add Rule button above the table.
- Select the rules that you want to apply.
- Click Save.
The predefined policies offered are:
- GDPR Policy—Identifies instances of personal data (PII or ePHI) to which General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) mandates apply.
- PCI Policy—Identifies instances of customer or cardholder details to which Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) apply.