Help CenterAbout File Auditing About Endpoint DLP About File Analysis About Data risk assessment Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
Setting up File Audit
Setting up Endpoint DLP
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data risk assessment
About DataSecurity Plus
TroubleshootingQuick Start File Auditing Endpoint DLP Data Risk Assessment File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
Predefined risk assessment policies
Follow the steps below to view default policies in DataSecurity Plus' Data Risk Assessment solution:
- Click the Risk Analysis tab. Go to Configuration > Discovery Policy Configuration > Policy.
- Choose the policy you want to view and click the edit option to see more.
- Add rules to the existing policy by clicking the + Add Rule button above the table.
- Select the rules that you want to apply.
- Click Save.
Predefined policies offered:
GDPR Policy: Identifies instances of personal data (PII or ePHI) to which General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) mandates apply.