- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
Access audit reports
DataSecurity Plus' File Auditing solution offers multiple default report categories. Follow the steps below to view them:
- Click on the File Audit tab. Go to Access Audit > Audit report.
- Choose a Server Name to view the audit data of that particular server.
- Select the desired time range using the Period drop-down.
- Choose any of the default reports under Audit reports and view relevant data.
All File/Folder Changes
Report on all accesses made, including create, modify, delete, move, rename, permission change and owner change events.
List of all files created.
List of all move, rename, and file extension changes for all files configured.
List of all deleted and overwritten files.
Security Permission Changes
List of all security changes, including permission changes, owner changes, and SACL changes.
All Failed Attempts
List of all failed read, write, and delete attempts.
List of all file read events.
List of all files copied during local or remote access.
Tip: You can use the editing options available at the top-right corner of the graph to refresh data, change views, or add a particular view to your dashboard.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Request additional resources
Send us your requirements.
for getting in touch!
We'll get back to you shortly.
In the meanwhile, take a look
at these resources: :
Request help document
Looking for more technical papers and documents to suit your specific needs? Fill in the details in the form below.