Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Access Audit reports
By default, DataSecurity Plus' File Audit solution offers multiple report categories for analysis. Follow the steps below to view them:
Follow the steps below to view them:
- Click on the File Audit tab. Go to Access Audit > Audit report.
- Choose a Server Name to view the audit data of that particular server.
- Select the desired time range using the Period drop-down.
- Choose any of the default reports under Audit reports and view relevant data.
All File/Folder Changes
Report on all accesses made, including create, modify, delete, move, and rename events, as well as permission changes and owner changes.
List of all files created.
List of all move, rename, and file extension changes for all files configured.
List of all deleted and overwritten files.
Security Permission Changes
List of all security changes, including permission changes, owner changes, and SACL changes.
All Failed Attempts
List of all failed read, write, and delete attempts.
List of all file read events.
List of all files copied during local or remote access.
Tip: You can use the editing options available in the top-right corner of the graph to refresh, change views, or add a particular view to your dashboard.