- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
- Domain configuration
- File server configuration
- Failover cluster configuration
- Workgroup configuration
Setting up File Audit
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Gateway Server Failover
- Global Insight
- Application Insight
- User Insight
- Shadow Application Insight
- Banned Application Insight
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Insights
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
- Two-factor authentication
- Workgroup configuration
- Security policy
- Agent document
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
Access audit reports
DataSecurity Plus' File Auditing solution offers multiple default report categories. Follow the steps below to view them:
- Click the File Audit tab. Go to Access Audit > Audit report.
- Choose a Server Name to view the audit data of that particular server.
- Select the desired time range using the Period drop-down.
- Choose any of the default reports under Audit reports and view relevant data.
You can find the following default reports in File Audit:
All File/Folder Changes
Report on all accesses made, including create, modify, delete, move, rename, permission change and owner change events.
List of all files created.
List of all move, rename, and file extension changes for all files configured.
List of all deleted and overwritten files.
Security Permission Changes
List of all security changes, including permission changes, owner changes, and SACL changes.
All Failed Attempts
List of all failed read, write, and delete attempts.
List of all file read events.
List of all files copied from file server shares when users locally or remotely log in to file servers.
List of all the files pasted in configured file server shares.
Tip: You can use the editing options available at the top-right corner of the graph to refresh data, change views, or add a particular view to your dashboard.