Help CenterAbout File Auditing About Endpoint DLP About File Analysis About Data risk assessment Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
Setting up File Audit
Setting up Endpoint DLP
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data risk assessment
About DataSecurity Plus
TroubleshootingQuick Start File Auditing Endpoint DLP Data Risk Assessment File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
Access audit reports
DataSecurity Plus' File Auditing solution offers multiple default report categories. Follow the steps below to view them:
- Click on the File Audit tab. Go to Access Audit > Audit report.
- Choose a Server Name to view the audit data of that particular server.
- Select the desired time range using the Period drop-down.
- Choose any of the default reports under Audit reports and view relevant data.
All File/Folder Changes
Report on all accesses made, including create, modify, delete, move, rename, permission change and owner change events.
List of all files created.
List of all move, rename, and file extension changes for all files configured.
List of all deleted and overwritten files.
Security Permission Changes
List of all security changes, including permission changes, owner changes, and SACL changes.
All Failed Attempts
List of all failed read, write, and delete attempts.
List of all file read events.
List of all files copied during local or remote access.
Tip: You can use the editing options available at the top-right corner of the graph to refresh data, change views, or add a particular view to your dashboard.