- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
Creating new data discovery rules
Follow the steps below to configure new data discovery rules:
- Click the Risk Analysis tab. Go to Configuration > Discovery Policy Configuration > Rules.
- Click + Add Rule in the top-right corner.
- Name the rule, and include an appropriate description.
- Select a Match Type for the rule, i.e., Keyword Set or Regular Expression.
- Type in the Keyword Set or Regular Expression pattern.
- In the No of Occurrences text field, specify the desired threshold value for instances of personal data.
- Click Save.
Tip: Use the Keyword Set when an exact phrase can be used to locate sensitive information. Use the Regular Expression when searching for a text or number pattern.
Tip: Download our e-book, and learn how to find sensitive personal data such as PII/ePHI/PCI using regex.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Request additional resources
Send us your requirements.
for getting in touch!
We'll get back to you shortly.
In the meanwhile, take a look
at these resources: :
Request help document
Looking for more technical papers and documents to suit your specific needs? Fill in the details in the form below.