Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Endpoint Security Home
DataSecurity Plus' Endpoint Security solution protects sensitive data from being exposed or stolen across traditional and virtual endpoints. Using it, you can:
Audit endpoint usage:
Audit and monitor printer, fax, clipboard, and USB usage through real-time monitoring.
Prevent data leaks:
Block sensitive personal data such as PII and ePHI from being leaked via USBs or email.
Respond to incidents:
Set alerts for unauthorized USB usage, create and manage incidents, and remediate issues instantly.
This guide aims to help users install and set up DataSecurity Plus' Endpoint Security solution, and receive analytics on endpoint usage in their environment.