- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
We would love to hear from you. Please feel free to get in touch with us using the details provided below.
Talk to the sales team
For the quickest response, you can give us a call 24 hours a day, five days a week at: Phone: +1.925.924.9500 (toll-free)
Talk to the technical support team
For technical assistance, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Kindly include the following details in your email to help us better assist you:
- Product edition (Free, Trial, Standard Edition).
- Product build number.
- A brief description of the problem.
You can also speak to our technical support team, available 24 hours a day, five days a week, at: Phone: +1.844.245.1101 (toll-free)
Contact support from within the product
The Support tab in DataSecurity Plus offers a number of options for contacting us, including:
- Request Support: Submit your technical questions online.
- Need Features: Request new features in DataSecurity Plus.
- User Forums: Participate in discussions with other DataSecurity Plus users.
- Live Chat: Get instant responses to questions.<./li>
ZOHO Corp Headquarters
4141 Hacienda Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588, USA
Fax : +1.925.924.9600
ZOHO Corp India
Zoho Corporation Private Limited
Estancia IT Park Pvt Ltd,
Plot No. 140 & 151, GST Road,
Kanchipuram District 603 202. INDIA
For more details, check out our website at www.datasecurityplus.com.
Don't see what you're looking for? Ask the Community